• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
yzefan

BETTMAN IN PHOENIX.

Rate this topic

He was in a courtroom during the day, he just has to be to Mellon Arena by 11ish to present the cup, I think he'll make it just fine.

According to the story he is still in a courtroom at 4 pm, proceedings are still goin on ...

besides.. a guy can dream right???

According to the story he is still in a courtroom at 4 pm, proceedings are still goin on ...

besides.. a guy can dream right???

well I figure court ends at 5 pm the latest local time, figure in 3 hours for the time difference and 3 hours for the flight and that puts you at 11 pm, so it'll be close, but is doable.

Just have Ken Holland hand it off to Lids. Last I checked it was still in our possession ;)

I see no problem with this suggestion, it could be like the Green Jacket in golf.

well I figure court ends at 5 pm the latest local time, figure in 3 hours for the time difference and 3 hours for the flight and that puts you at 11 pm, so it'll be close, but is doable.

It's a minimum 4 hour flight from Phoenix to Pittsburgh. He'd never make it in time.

If some folks want to make a paypal donation I can drive down to the courthouse and take a delay of game penalty just to make sure. :)

Edited by Carl Atkins

It's a minimum 4 hour flight from Phoenix to Pittsburgh. He'd never make it in time.

If some folks want to make a paypal donation I can drive down to the courthouse and take a delay of game penalty just to make sure. :)

I'd love to see him run into some sort of problem.. like get a flat tire on his jet or something.. make it so he cant show.. that would make my day!!!

Surely he's not going to bother showing up for a game the refs are already going to blow for us. I shouldn't be clueing you all in on this, but I wrapped my computer in tinfoil so the telepaths at the FBI won't be able to uncover the source of my insight.

He just didn't want to have to sit through an actual hockey game. We saw how bored and lost he looked at the last one. Poor guy. Attending hockey games must be to him what attending a symposium on flax seed would be for me.

I see no problem with this suggestion, it could be like the Green Jacket in golf.

In that case we'd have to fly in Neidermayer to present it to Lids. The green jacket just goes back to the previous winner even if it is won by a player two years in a row. Although if he had to get his sorry ass into town to give us the cup that would be pretty sweet.

Man, this issue has me worked up so friggen bad...

I would LOVE to see another Canadian franchise... but definitely not one decided upon by a Bankrupcy Court judge. So if the Habs owner declares bankrupcy, should the Courts decide to whom the Franchise should be sold or relocated to??