• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingslionstigers

Any extra broadcasting before 8 tonight?

Rate this topic

Any extra broadcasting start tonight before 8? I mean its potentially the Stanley Cup you would think there should be. Whats the deal with them hosting the playoffs as if there regular season games. Hell anybody that doesnt know hockey wouldnt have any idea if it was the first game of the season or game 7 of the stanley cup. Pre game shows should be hyping the game up at 7 and drop the puck at 8:30 i mean common.

They wonder why there ratings arent as good as the other sports..

Any extra broadcasting start tonight before 8? I mean its potentially the Stanley Cup you would think there should be. Whats the deal with them hosting the playoffs as if there regular season games. Hell anybody that doesnt know hockey wouldnt have any idea if it was the first game of the season or game 7 of the stanley cup. Pre game shows should be hyping the game up at 7 and drop the puck at 8:30 i mean common.

They wonder why there ratings arent as good as the other sports..

I normally don't watch any pregame shows anyways because they always seem to say the same thing. Example: When they do that 'Coaches Face-off' thing between periods. To me it gets old and you can only say so much about the upcoming game.

Edited by RedStormRising

Don't tell me that cant come up with something better for the pregame. Look at the Winter Classic that was great. Showing the guys out practicing and talking. Thats the stuff we need. Theres going to be alot more than regular hockey fans watching tonight just because it could be Cup night. We need to be drawing these people in. They should have like a 20 minute highlight of both teams making there way to the Cup. ETC theres tons of things they could and should be doing. They should make it a point to show the intro and the light show before the anthem. NBC doesn't/CBC does somewhat.

Bottom line is they need to make these games big. We should be creaming our pants 45 mins before the puck drop. You know what im trying to say.

No, and whats worse is they will probably show very little of the post game celebration whether it's tonight or Friday night.

NHL TV is doing a repeat from 5 pm CDT as we speak.

Channel 4 (Detroit) just showed the guys playing soccer in the hallway downstairs in the arena.

wheel of fortune is on here in e. lansing, wtf? :thumbdown:

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Lame.

Maybe clickondetroit.com? I don't know if they have anything streaming or not but you could give it a shot.

Any suggestions?

If you are on Comcast and have a QAM tuner, you should be able to pick up all the detroit locals on that. I'm in Brooklyn, on a Lansing Comcast system, and pick them all up. They don't show up in the guide on the box for some reason, but if you know how to use the QAM tuner, you should be able to find them. The box only gives me the Lansing locals, but via QAM I get lansing, detroit, toledo, somethign from south bend, and a few other random stations from around the state...kinda late now, but it's worth a look.

Watching WDIV in SD, before switching over to WILX for HD...