• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Vladifan

Sykora's in the lineup tonight.

Rate this topic

He's been a healthy scratch. Don't think it will be much of an impact his isn't good defensively, soft but is a decent enough scorer when set-up perfectly. Who are they taking out?

He's been a healthy scratch. Don't think it will be much of an impact his isn't good defensively, soft but is a decent enough scorer when set-up perfectly. Who are they taking out?

Didn't hear. They're repeating their first hour as we speak ....If I hear anything, I'll put it here.

Probably Satan

Edit: I am watching NHL Network right now for pre-game. I'll let you know for sure when it comes on. Satan is just pure speculation by me.

Edited by wingsdiehard13

Probably Satan

Edit: I am watching NHL Network right now for pre-game. I'll let you know for sure when it comes on. Satan is just pure speculation by me.

Man, that would be a mistake on their part. Satan was actually trying out there.

Probably Satan

S'what I'm doing too. We get to listen to Crosby. Again. :shocking:

This worries me a little, I think he's been a Wing killer in the past with Anaheim and the penguins. Hopefully tho, this doesn't make a difference, hes just always been one of those players who has always annoyed me.