• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

post... Wings better bring some intensity to Game 7...

what's the significance of 2981?

Conklin and Hossa, do it for them.

Heck, do it for Mr. and Mrs. Illitch, Ken Holland, Steve Yzerman, Jim Nill, Hakan Andersson, Pat Verbeek, Mike Babcock, Brad McCrimmon, Paul McLean, Nicklas Lidstrom, Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg, Kris Draper, Chris Osgood, Tomas Holmstrom, Kirk Maltby, Johan Franzen, Jiri Hudler, Valtteri Filppula, Brett Lebda, Niklas Kronwall, Darren Helm, Mikael Samuelsson, Brad Stuart, Brian Rafalski, Dan Cleary, Jonathan Ericsson, Ville Leino, Justin Abdelkader, Andreas Lilja, Tomas Kopecky, and anyone else whose name they want to put on the Cup this year. For crying out loud, could you imagine what that number would look like, Shoreline and Eurotwin would have to have like 10,000 posts each to make it.

Sorry, that was a little long-winded, and I'm sure someone already pointed out the significance of the post number while I was in the process of my little monologue. I'm done. Good night.

Edit: punctuation, and I see some one did beat me to it.

Edited by bonan78

Admission: I've changed it to 1955 posts.

A lower number, sure. But why?

1955 Stanley Cup Final. Last time the Wings won the Cup in a seven game series. At home. With the home team winning every game of the series. Who's going to be our Gordie Howe (GWG) Friday?

1955 Stanley Cup Final. Last time the Wings won the Cup in a seven game series. At home. With the home team winning every game of the series. Who's going to be our Gordie Howe (GWG) Friday?

Gordie Howe could probably do it himself. He's not that old...not for him at least.

Win or lose, this is great for hockey.

If there's one thing we as Wings fans haven't experienced, it's winning a Stanley Cup in Game 7 at home. There would be nothing sweeter.

Go Wings Go.

Awesome Matt. Remember, it's the team, not the players. GO WINGS!!! Thinking the GWG will by a player whose # is divisible by 9?

well if tis is the case, i will agree!

thank u matt

im sure this will be locked up fast!

but..................

lets go red wings!!

I WANT CUP!!!!!!!!!

newcherrycoke_1.gif

This is my beverage of choice for Red Wings games, I don't drink alcohol. I know that puts me in a minority on this board. Anyone else have a non-alcholic beverage of choice?

Good change :clap:

as much as i'm pissed off at the fact that if we just went 1 for 3 on the road then we would have our 12th cup , I guess I'll post just this one thing. Still rattled about our performance in game 6. I don't know why but our chances just disappear on the road and we cant get it together. Game 7 is going to be so nerve racking but I hope we can get it going!!

GO WINGS

well, this is ti!!!! game 7 WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we bring it all or nothing! thats it!!!!!

all wings fans must post!!! lets go boys the cup is ours!!!

I don't usually participate in these things, I think the people starting them just want to see a thread with their name in the "Topic Starter" column near the top, but I'm going to have to break my silence...

GO WINGS.