• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

At least this means one more game before having to wait for the season to start again.

We need this Cup.

I'd have preferred the offseason to be 3 days longer.

Lets go RED WINGS!!!!! Lets go RED WINGS!!!!! Lets go RED WINGS!!!!! Lets go RED WINGS!!!!! Lets go RED WINGS!!!!!

Win it boys!!! Rock it out in Detroit!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Please win this, I won't be able to watch hockey anymore if Cidney and them win it in our building. Feed off the crowd, the Joe is going to be rockin. Let's go Wings!

I'm ready for #12.

Crosby will not hoist a cup at the JLA. The hockey gods will not allow that. In the unlikely event such an event appears to be on the verge of happening, someone will blow up the JLA. Luckily none of that is going to happen because we are going to win!

Give it everything you got. I want the Red Wings to play so hard that they are almost too tired to lift the cup after the game. You have all summer to recover from the hardest played game in your life.

Another thing, if Crosby touches the cup I will not be able to cheer for the Wings to win it ever again due to the cup being contaminated. They would have to wash the cup hundreds of times before I could deem it clean again.

Another thing, if Crosby touches the cup I will not be able to cheer for the Wings to win it ever again due to the cup being contaminated. They would have to wash the cup hundreds of times before I could deem it clean again.

That won't work.

They'd have to melt the cup, boil the liquid, collect the vapor, cool it off, and make the cup out of the reformed silver.

They'd probably have to increase the pressure significantly because silver boils at 3924F at 1atm which probably isn't hot enough to disinfect the Cup.

Edited by catbox_9

I'll be in Section 213A Row 18 Seat 7 in my Henrik Zetterberg Jersey. I really hope that they win. I spent 202 dollars on that ticket.

I HATE YOU!!! :ranting:

Naw. I'm just jealous. I hope you have the time of your life!!!! :lol: