• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

Barring the results of Friday's game I will either be on high suicide watch or in the hospital from partying too hard.

Unfortunately for your psychiatrist, it will be the latter.

That won't work.

They'd have to melt the cup, boil the liquid, collect the vapor, cool it off, and make the cup out of the reformed silver.

They'd probably have to increase the pressure significantly because silver boils at 3924F at 1atm which probably isn't hot enough to disinfect the Cup.

Wow, you blinded me with science.

I'm confident the Wings will win game 5. Games 1 and 2 I had to work, so I watched the games at work with a TV on mute. Wings won. Games 3 and 4 I was off and drank. Wings lost. Game 5, I had to work. Wings won. Game 6 I was off and drank. Wings lost. Game 7, I have to work.

My question is, during all the games I've worked, I did not wear my jersey. The games I was off, I wore my jersey. Should I wear my jersey to work Friday night? I don;t want to jinx the team, because in the finals every game I've worn it, I was off work and they lost. But at the same time, it's game 7 and I wanna represent!! Decisions, decisions!

Should I wear my jersey to work Friday night? I don;t want to jinx the team, because in the finals every game I've worn it, I was off work and they lost. But at the same time, it's game 7 and I wanna represent!! Decisions, decisions!

Don't wear it! My brother's Datsyuk jersey is cursed too. At this point we need all the good luck there is. Last night I thought it'd be OK to wear my wing earings rather than my lucky ones because they went better with my outfit...bad idea.

A new game has begun, a game for Stanley, and all will know that 19 Red Wings gave their last breath to defend it. (yeah I edited the original quote from 300)

Do it for Hossa, boys. :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Edited by wingnut40

LETS GO RED WINGS!

I wanna see the BEST game of the season on Friday!

LETS GO RED WINGS!

(Dress D-Mac instead of Hossa)

:ph34r:

From Italy with love to see Pavel Scores!!!

i hope Hoss can play a decent game this time