• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

Four hockey fans are mountain climbing.

Each climber happens to be a rabid fan of a different NHL team.

As they climb higher and higher, they argue more and more about which of them is the most loyal to their particular team. Finally, as they reach the summit, the climber from Chicago takes a running leap and throws himself off the mountain, yelling, 'This is for the Chicago Black Hawks.'

Not wanting to be outdone, the climber from St. Louis throws himself off the mountain, shouting, 'This is for the St. Louis Blues!'

Seeing this, the Detroit climber walks to the edge and yells, 'This is for hockey fans everywhere!' and pushes the fan from Pittsburgh off.

The question is, "Do I have a 'God Complex'?

Which makes me wonder if this 'sports caster' has any idea as to the kind of skills one has to have in the minors, in Sweden to get drafted

into the NHL in 1989.

Or if you have the vaguest clue as to how talented someone has be to be the captain of the Detroit Red Wings.

I have four Stanley Cup rings, been selected to the all-star game 11 times, a Conn Smythe win, and a gold medal. Also I am never, ever sick at

sea.

So I ask you, when a fan goes into their shrine and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their team brings home Stanley in Game

7, or that Crosby and Malkin are shut down, who do you think they're praying to? Now, you go ahead and read your Bible, and you go to

your church and with any luck you might win the annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, he will be in Joe Louis Arena on June 12th, and

he doesn't like to be second guessed.

You ask me if I have a God complex?

Let me tell you something:

I AM GOD.