• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

I'm prob not going to sleep tonight and work tomorrow will creep by slower than they would if you were in hell having to listen to the backstreet boys for eternity. I am so pumped and ready for the wings to hoist the cup! I really want to see Franzen and Hossa and Dats all play really well. And for s***s and grins, I'd like to see every Pitt player play less than good. The puck needs to drop now!!!!!

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

GO, RED WINGS!! GO, SWEET OZZIE!!!

Put everything you have and everything you ever knew about hockey into this game.

Be of one mind. Never back down and never back off.

Play like you know you can. If you do, you cannot lose.

Only you can make this game one of the best memories of your lives, and you can do it!

The Wings get the matchups they want with last change, they get to sleep in their own beds, they have the best coach in the business, they have the best support staff in the business, the best owner in the business to make all things possible.

BUT the one thing they have that may well prove to be the difference is they will have 20,066 of their closest friends with them every minute.

20,066 of the loudest, most passionate, involved, rowdy, never say die fans this league has ever seen. Fans who will remind the officials when a foul has just occured on a Red Wing player they may have been going to overlook. Fans who will loudly and eagerly serenade Fleury should the boards be too much for him. Fans who will pick the team up should they need it.

The Red Wings and their fans are family in ways other franchises like Pittsburgh can only dream of. Friday the family comes together for important family business. Should the family take care of business Friday night, 20,066 will become a million along Woodward Avenue on Tuesday.

nhl_g_wings_fans_600.jpg

Don't worry, the Family will take care of business. We'll simply reason with Pittsburgh. Let us hope they listen to reason. godfather.jpg