• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

Damn, I'd normally sleep in today but I just had a dream about the game and woke up thinking about the game.

In my dream the Pens scored first with Stall getting a random goal then the Wings bounced back by getting one from Cleary then Huds :P The anxiety woke me up!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

also good morning to you all :lol:

I saw a Red Wings car flag on my way to work, and then got in the elevator and the guy next to me had on a Red wings shirt! Best fans ever --- showing the support all the way down in ATL!

Can't wait for the game! Go wings! Lets go Red Wings! We want the cup!

well, this is ti!!!! game 7 WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we bring it all or nothing! thats it!!!!!

all wings fans must post!!! lets go boys the cup is ours!!!

We threw game 6 to skate Lord Stanley's cup at the JOE!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a Red Wings car flag on my way to work, and then got in the elevator and the guy next to me had on a Red wings shirt! Best fans ever --- showing the support all the way down in ATL!

Can't wait for the game! Go wings! Lets go Red Wings! We want the cup!

Oh! That gives me an idea! I have to go to the store today- I'm going to put my '98 Cup flag on the pickup! Now I'm excited to shop- a rare occasion in my world.

destiny will happen today. not sure if anyone else has noticed this stat or not but, we won at home in '97 road in '98 home in '02 road in '08. home in '09? if we win tonight it will be alternating home and road not only in the two back-to-backs but also if you include '02 in there as well. it might be destiny for us to win tonight.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Facebook status msg for today....

" Today is the day the Peetown Penguins get squished. I'm wearing black at work just for this special occasion. (Yes, I'll be wearing my Wings jersey later today) Lord Stanley STAYS IN DETROIT!!! Let the taunts begin!!!! :D :D :D Prediction: final score, 5-2, DETROOOIITTTTTT!!!!!!"

:D