• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

Vanilla-Kahlua pudding shots are made for the RWNW party tonight.. I even dusted them with red and white sanding sugar.

Here's the recipe in case you want to make some for your party

Pudding Shots recipe

Pudding - 2 containers HEAVY whipping cream - if you use regular it will take a lot longer! small package of jello instant pudding - recipe I have calls for white chocolate mousse flavor but I always use chocolate. Beat until stiff then it's 6 oz Baileys and 2 oz Kahlua. Again I alter - 6 oz Baileys is NEVER enough and I have used brandy and run in place of Kahlua and have always wanted to try Frangelico...

I used vanilla instant pudding today and 8 ounces of kahlua. :)

Vanilla-Kahlua pudding shots are made for the RWNW party tonight.. I even dusted them with red and white sanding sugar.

Here's the recipe in case you want to make some for your party

Pudding Shots recipe

Pudding - 2 containers HEAVY whipping cream - if you use regular it will take a lot longer! small package of jello instant pudding - recipe I have calls for white chocolate mousse flavor but I always use chocolate. Beat until stiff then it's 6 oz Baileys and 2 oz Kahlua. Again I alter - 6 oz Baileys is NEVER enough and I have used brandy and run in place of Kahlua and have always wanted to try Frangelico...

I used vanilla instant pudding today and 8 ounces of kahlua. :)

Sounds tasty :D

I have nothing left to do today. :shocking: I can't even mow the grass even though we had a storm last night because I already mowed it. Don't need any groceries. Vacuum cleaner's broken. Don't drink anymore.

AAAAAACKKK!!!!!!

:bounce: :colorbounce: :bounce: :colorbounce: :bounce:

As a Sicilian I gotta say I love octopus. The texture is a little weird if your toungue touches the tenticles, but it's really good boiled. Kinda crunchy and chewy at the same time. Try it with olive oil and some lemon juice.

I have! And agree with your taste assessment. They also serve this version as a tapa at most Spanish restaurants. Delish!

win!

there is no game8 to fall back on.

remember that when you feel like you don't wantta skate for the first 50mins! fight through that mindset and play all 60

Guest Shoreline

God created the octopus for throwing on the ice, not eating.

Edited by Shoreline