• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1955 posts for game 7 STANLEY CUP WIN!

Rate this topic

All playoffs long, i have had good feelings and bad feelings about each game, and all but once my feelings have been spot on. For this series I haven't had a good or bad feeling for any of the games, except for game 6 when I had a bad feeling, and this morning when I woke up with a good feeling. So I like my chances in saying, TONIGHT, WE LIFT LORD STANLEY, AND THE CUP STAYS IN HOCKEYTOWN!!!! :champs::cup::siren: :goalie1: :octo: :stanley::nhl2:

I have! And agree with your taste assessment. They also serve this version as a tapa at most Spanish restaurants. Delish!

Don't forget Greek town right in Detroit. Every place has this on the menu.

go ahead and have octopus tonight. Drink from a WHINE glass too. Your gonna need it because the WINGS WILL BE DRINKING FROM THE CUP!!!

GO WINGS!!

I suppose then that Chicken Wings would be considered a breach of etiquette too?

Wak! Wak!

Go ahead and disrespect the Octopus before the game and see what happens. I will gladly wait until it's all over and serve you a bowl of Penguin stew.

Edited by Spinner

I suppose then that Chicken Wings would be considered a breach of etiquette too?

Wak! Wak!

The "winged wheel" is clearly taken from the wings of a phoenix: immortal and invincible - and a symbol of fire and divinity.

Reborn from the ashes of the 'dead things'.

Good luck finding one to eat....

Edited by egroen