• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

Horrible him and sammy played like they were in a beer league. I hope they do not resign them this summer, all I can say is I will forgive him a little if hossa plays his ass off and wins the cup for us.

well, hossa all around play hasent been horriable, but come on put some pucks in the net, get an assist or two!

you came to detroit looking for a stanley cup, well its not just gonna be handed to you, so wake up and be the star you are/wanted to be! this is your chances, step up

I keep waiting for him to wake up, I'm not seeing it happen, it's almost like it's just becoming a distraction for him and the rest of the team.

I'm not throwing him under the bus because he is a big part of why they are where they are, but there is something in his head and it's affecting those around him, too.

I love the skate into all 4 pitt players by himself up the middle, instantly losing the puck. Or shooting for 100ft away, lastly his great skate around the back of the net and get trapped agains the wall; all those plays are fantastic. This mofo doesn't know the meaning of team game.

I am not impressed with his play either this playoffs, but he is a reason why game 7 is in Detroit and not in Pissburgh. He played well for the team all season and helped them achieve a higher seed for the playoffs.

I think you are all still a little emotional from the loss. Get over it. friday is the day.

Scratch Hossa for Game 7, oh how I'd love to see it happen. It's what he deserves. Imagine seeing the team win the Cup while he's in the stands.

I'd rather Abdelkader. I'd rather Robert LANG!

Edited by Aussie_Wing

i dont think hes playing that bad, he just needs to get the puck towards the net or maybe pass it, he cant just keep skating in circles around the perimeter

hossa has been strugglin in the playoffs, BUT he did help get the game 7 in detroit with his work in the regular season. i for one want to re sign him. remember when dats struggled in the playoffs early in his career. i have no worries, regardless of how hossa plays, i'm confident the rest of teh wings will be there to decide it. Hossa will be there to play.

i dont know if i would re-sign this clown(hossa) or not considering his play throughout the playoffs .... detroit should spend the money on a goalie ...ozzie is great but i dont know how long that will last

He can't run around okie-dokin' everyone like the regular season, people. He's still busting his ass. It may not be the best hockey he's played, but I'm still glad he's on this team. He just needs to get over himself a little and carry the puck to the net instead doing spin moves and shooting wide. He gets fired up sometimes, I don't know what the deal is. Some days he really brings it. I still support Hossa.