• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

Osgod you are such a hypocrite, when Ozzie isn't at his best you defend him to the hilt and want everyone to "believe" that he'll pull through yet your the first one to turn on a player when he falters. You have blinders on and your hockey knowledge is limited to Osgood. When Matt makes a LetsgoOzzie site you can be a charter member but as far as being Wings fan, I don't know that you deserve that title. Be pissed at a player sure, call them out when they play bad but at the end of the day, we're all rooting for the same team, there is a big difference between Hossa sucked tonight, or Hossa needs to play better and f*** Hossa. You'd cut off your nose if you could spite your face.

P.S. In no way is this a knock on Ozzie, he is playing great and is a HOF goalie.

Hossa has sucked pretty much throughout the playoff except for three game 4 in previous serieses against the Ducks, Hawks, and the Jackets. I was mad at Osgood's regular season performance but the time is different: this is the playoff. If the player does not perform good enough, then it has to be a negative issue.

This thread makes me sick and disappointed in you so-called Wings fans. How about we get behind our team instead of tearing them down. Some of the most ignorant and idiotic things have been said in this thread. I think it would be the time to take a deep breath and back away from the computer.

This thread makes me sick and disappointed in you so-called Wings fans. How about we get behind our team instead of tearing them down. Some of the most ignorant and idiotic things have been said in this thread. I think it would be the time to take a deep breath and back away from the computer.

haha true that

Im behind my team im just sick of Hossa and the money he got for being an absolute scrub when it matters, Draper's goal tonight should deduct 2 million from Hossa's paycheck and be given to someone with drive, heart and determination.

after 6 games it has turned to f*** hossa... Luckily for me Osgood and Hossa have switched roles... Ozzie is amazing when it actually counts and hossa is just there sucking up ice time.

I find it funny all you questioning my wings "fandom" as I callout a member who hasn't even been on the wings for a full year.... silly humans!

THAT is exactly why I question your fandom, it would be lucky for you if they were BOTH playing amazing...

I get it you need someone to point your frustration, and I agree with you Hossa needs to play better or if he is that injured play less, but you might try the team in black and white if you want an outlet for your anger, the guys in Red and White are all on the same side.

So far I have not seen the desperation out of him you would expect from any player going for the cup, let alone one is his unique situation.

Hossa has not been the same since he was taken off the ice on the stretcher. I think he may be playing hurt. Same thing could be said for Homer. That said if he is, let Abby back in at least and move Sammy up to his line for game 7...

Either get out of the way or go out on your shield.

It makes you sick because you fans don't like to see the truth about the players I guess you like, sorry us wing fans show you the truth about a player sucking it up ROYALLY.

Perhaps ownership should fire Babcock and Holland for being stupid enough to allow a guy who just had a huge SCF against the wings to take less money than he could have gotten elsewhere to come and destroy the Wings. After all, wings management has done such a piss poor job in evaluating talent all these years, they should have known what a worthless piece of s*** Hossa was. All Wings personnel decisions should be made by the whiners and finger pointers on this forum. s***, if that were the case, maybe Conklin would have been between the pipes for the BJ's series, right?

+1

no more excuses for the piggy-backing scumbag scrub

Are you for real? He leads the wings in goals in the regular season, and is #7 in the league and he is a scumbag scrum? Obviusly Hossa isn't playing as well as he or anyone wants him to, but the extents you freaks are going to is un ******* believable. Absolute retardation.

Edited by Z and D for the C

You're so unbelievably thick headed. I'm not saying he is THE REASON, there is no ONE reason. He is A reason. He has CONTRIBUTED to the team, just like your obsession osgood.

well if you count by putting on the jersey and being on the ice for a bit the same as being a stand up star in almost every game this post season... then for sure they both have contributed to the team.

where was hossa tonight? Ozzie kept it close all game... Oh he was turning over the puck every chance he got and trying to "hit" people to no benefit of ours

Dats has supplied more fire to this team in the two games he has played since he came back. "if" hossa is hurt he should sit and rest like dats did and come back to our team (or another next season 100%)

for me, it has nothing to do with questioning your "fandom" and everything to do with conduct unbecoming of what most of us here would expect from you.

some of these rants of yours are indicative of what i might hear from my 4 year old son. why can't you understand that you're better than that?

i KNOW this and so, too, do countless others here at LGW. lose the belligerence and return to a more appropriate form of constructive criticism, if/when it is warranted. nobody is saying that some of your points are off base, you just decided to bypass rationale and discipline altogether by taking the road to extremism.

it doesn't take much to surf onto other teams' sites and find out of line fanatics (you know the ones) but if i had to vote, you certainly wouldn't be in that company. one big mistake doesn't place you in that category but the way you're defending it isn't helping matters.

please, let it go.

this is the last you'll hear from me on this issue because i know i won't lose sleep over a debate on the internet, nor will you, however i believe this is an issue that you have an opportunity to respond to... and i, for one, hope you choose the road to humility.

after 6 games it has turned to f*** hossa... Luckily for me Osgood and Hossa have switched roles... Ozzie is amazing when it actually counts and hossa is just there sucking up ice time.

I find it funny all you questioning my wings "fandom" as I callout a member who hasn't even been on the wings for a full year.... silly humans!

I never say this about any Red Wing during the playoffs as I really do like to look at things once the summer comes and with it, perspective. But ... Hossa has brought back horrible memories of him in Ottawa. After tonight, I mean really - he is way too content with floating around out there. Yeh, big deal he threw a few hits LAST game.

Sorry but if he is NOT scoring why the duck is he here?? He is supposed to be #3 after Hank & Pavs in terms of the go to offensive threat, is he not??

I've held my comments all playoffs but dammit, enough!! Even with a Cup win Friday, it's more and more obvious he ain't going to be a constant go to guy come playoff time. Take your ring and ....

This ain't got s*** to do with tonight's loss either. Goals in only Game 4's?? Pul-leeze!!

honestly, i've been saying for the past 4 games "hossa will score tonight". i've come to face reality, if were to win game 7 its gonna have to be without production from him.

the guy is just a flake. he had one good post season in his career, which was last year. he's sucked the big one with ottawa in the post season, the thrashers got swept first round by the rangers with him suckinng, and now hes sucking a big fat one again.

who cares what he did in the regular season? i guess thats why he stopped producing, not like you get payed extra in the playoffs.

Are you for real? He leads the wings in goals in the regular season, and is #7 in the league and he is a scumbag scrum? Obviusly Hossa isn't playing as well as he or anyone wants him to, but the extents you freaks are going to is un ******* believable. Absolute retardation.

and ozzie sucked in the regular season... what is he doing now?

This is the second season and hossa doesn't it wear it well. why does everyone bring up the regular season, when have we (in most of your lifetimes) been at risk of not making the playoffs in the top seed??? its not hossa, i will tell you that, which alllowed us to get to the playoffs in a high seed!

It makes you sick because you fans don't like to see the truth about the players I guess you like, sorry us wing fans show you the truth about a player sucking it up ROYALLY.

Hossa is 8th in playoff scoring! What more the hell do you want!? I would look at more than just Hossa. I mean seriously....

My god... One loss and he is the worst player in the history of the NHL.

This thread is ridiculous.

I'm as pissed as the next guy with the loss tonight. In fact, thanks to a sub-par effort, I won't get to watch the cup celebration on Friday or most of the game for that matter (my band plays at 10 in another city).

But some of you should be embarrassed by all this slander.

And some of you, the really pissed one, sound like loser pens fans.

Deep breath everyone.

He's had a greater impact than some are giving him credit for. He's made two huge plays in these Finals, the steal and eventual shot that led to Flip's first goal of the Finals, and the pass to Flip for his second goal (with of course mad props to Ozzie on his pass). They were both huge goals at huge times and tipped the games in the Wings favor.

That said, he's been an obvious disappointment with his drop in scoring from the season to the playoffs. I don't hate the guy, but for whatever reason -- can't handle the tighter checking, I don't know -- it isn't happening so he should be cut loose and the cap space put to use elsewhere.

Yes i am serious, TYLER ******* KENNEDY had a better game then Hossa tonight, not just because of his goal either. Hossa is a joke, lol at regular season (please see Ozzie). Let me name players that showed more determination then Hossa tonight, Ozzie, Hank, Pasha, HOLMER, Helm, DRAPER, MALTBY, Fipulla, SAMMY, Cleary, Hudler, Lidstrom, Rafa, Stuart, Ericsson, and Lebda. Highlighted names (with hossa's pay) make him a complete failure. Need i go on?

Hey! maybe he will somehow come around to this post and read it and realize he is mind numbingly useless. I would rather have Martin Havlat after he got hit by Kronwall at this point.

well if you count by putting on the jersey and being on the ice for a bit the same as being a stand up star in almost every game this post season... then for sure they both have contributed to the team.

where was hossa tonight? Ozzie kept it close all game... Oh he was turning over the puck every chance he got and trying to "hit" people to no benefit of ours

Dats has supplied more fire to this team in the two games he has played since he came back. "if" hossa is hurt he should sit and rest like dats did and come back to our team (or another next season 100%)

You're such a ******* IDIOT. I need to stop watching this thread. This is the single most retarded collection of douchebags I've ever seen in my life.

Remember when Hossa scored 2 goals in the 6-5 game 4 win over the blue jackets? Take two goals out and we lose that game. Obviously it isn't a big deal as we would ahve won eventually, but is that not contributing?

Remember when hossa scored 2 goals in the 6-3 game 4 against the ducks? Take away Hossa's goals and that game could have gone either way (the 6th goal was an EN goal), and in such a close series, a game 4 loss would have been really bad for the wings.

I'm not saying Osgood hasn't played way better than Hossa. Hossa has not played great, but he was made his contributions. I love how you're turning this into an osgood discussion while we're at it by the way. There is something seriously wrong with you.

ive figured it out...alert babcock because this is a revelation. marian hossa isnt scoring because.....wait for it....HE ISNT OVECHKIN AND CANNOT SCORE WITH UNSCREENED WRISTSHOTS FROM THE TOP OF THE CIRCLE ON THE RUSH!!!!!!! i know its a stroke of genius because hossa has tried it roughly 5 times per game without success. hossa, thank you so much for joining the wings to win a cup because watching you be a passenger is a joy to us all. you know what? im going to be excited as hell to see the wings lift the cup on friday but hossa? i dont want to watch that.