• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

they were talking on the radio 97.1.... who would you rather have Malkin or Hossa! I can't believe SO MANY said 30year old Hossa! Malkin is such the better performer than him anyday

Wow, a bunch of Detroit fans chose a Detroit player over a player from the team that Detroit is playing in the Stanley Cup Finals? A Penguins player that has taken numerous stupid, dirty penalties during the series and jumped Detroit's beloved Henrik Zetterberg? Color me shocked.

Yeah, anyday...except the entire playoffs last season.

I would however say malkin just due to the age.

would you not say he has improved a lot in the post season and not declined? Malkin had a better regular season (continually) and a much better post season this year than Hossa.

And last year Malkin was only 4 points less than hossa over all in the post season, not too bad considering it was still 3rd on the team which made it to the finals

Wow, a bunch of Detroit fans chose a Detroit player over a player from the team that Detroit is playing in the Stanley Cup Finals? A Penguins player that has taken numerous stupid, dirty penalties during the series and jumped Detroit's beloved Henrik Zetterberg? Color me shocked.

red blinders can do a lot for fans can't they.

at least a few radio personalities and a few fans were opened minded when came to actual hockey output and benefits for a team overall

Edited by OsGOD

would you not say he has improved a lot in the post season and not declined? Malkin had a better regular season (continually) and a much better post season this year than Hossa.

And last year Malkin was only 4 points less than hossa over all in the post season, not too bad considering it was still 3rd on the team which made it to the finals

red blinders can do a lot for fans can't they.

at least a few radio personalities and a few fans were opened minded when came to actual hockey output and benefits for a team overall

Does anyone give a s***? Is Malkin better than Hossa? Yes. Do you have a point? No.

Why are you posting?

they were talking on the radio 97.1.... who would you rather have Malkin or Hossa! I can't believe SO MANY said 30year old Hossa! Malkin is such the better performer than him anyday

I can't believe this has reached 14 pages. People just love drama.

And I'm about to add a little. Whoever said that they would rather have Hossa over Malkin is an idiot. His talent and upside is ridiculous. Generally I think comparisons are stupid but sometimes I see shades of Fedorov in Geno's play except he doesn't have an attitude problem.

Does anyone give a s***? Is Malkin better than Hossa? Yes. Do you have a point? No.

Why are you posting?

cause i like to post.. You?

oh oh oh and this is a hossa discussion thread.... and i was in discussion of one hossa.... der, you happy camper now?

I don't start new threads when one already exists.. see simple

now your turn

Edited by OsGOD

cause i like to post.. You?

oh oh oh and this is a hossa discussion thread.... and i was in discussion of one hossa.... der, you happy camper now?

I don't start new threads when one already exists.. see simple

now your turn

We're talking about Hossa's playoff performance, not whether he's better than Malkin. Any objectively reasonable person will tell you that Malkin is better than Hossa. For that reason, your posts on the subject are pointless. Contribute something worthwhile.

We're talking about Hossa's playoff performance, not whether he's better than Malkin. Any objectively reasonable person will tell you that Malkin is better than Hossa. For that reason, your posts on the subject are pointless. Contribute something worthwhile.

this is a Hossa Discussions thread (all posts merged)

hossa.jpg

Ergo Its tiresome and the discussion has gone stale because both sides keep saying the same thing over and over now... so a new topic (NOT A NEW THREAD)

so I offered up a new topic

Edited by OsGOD

this is a Hossa Discussions thread (all posts merged)

Ergo Its tiresome and the discussion has gone stale because both sides keep saying the same thing over and over now... so a new topic (NOT A NEW THREAD)

so I offered up a new topic

A pointless* topic. As I said (and as everyone should agree with), any objectively reasonable person will tell you that Malkin is better than Hossa. There's no point in discussing it (or bringing it up) at all.

A pointless* topic. As I said (and as everyone should agree with), any objectively reasonable person will tell you that Malkin is better than Hossa. There's no point in discussing it (or bringing it up) at all.

Obviously its not a pointless topic if it garners discussion

what do you have to add to the hossa playoff performance then?

Obviously we are lacking objective reasoning if people are saying he is producing fine and other say he is falling way short

I am relaying a topic started on the radio (a detroit radio station) to further discuss it on the internet (a detroit internet board)

Edited by OsGOD

Mary Hossa will continue his epic FAIL on Friday night, right along with the rest of the Wings. It will go down in history. Leaves his team to win the Cup, and the team he leaves goes on to win it without him... get ready for "The Hossa."

I hope everyone in D-Town has reserved their seats to watch Crosby, Malkin and company hoist the Cup on your home ice. You blew it on Tuesday night and you'll blow it again on Friday.

Go Pens.

Lets see the first three you have mentioned have been injured, maltby is a 4th liner who makes less then a million, Abbie is sick but has 2 goals in the FINALS, Leino is also a 4th liner with not enough experience in the finals, then we have Draper who has a groin injury and is our best faceoff man. What else are you blind in, thats right you can't see hossa SUCKS in these playoffs, I am in favor of sitting hossa in section 216 row 25 and having Abbie play sick in his spot.

No he's not He Pissed off Babs......thats why he's not playing

Obviously its not a pointless topic if it garners discussion

what do you have to add to the hossa playoff performance then?

Obviously we are lacking objective reasoning if people are saying he is producing fine and other say he is falling way short

I am relaying a topic started on the radio (a detroit radio station) to further discuss it on the internet (a detroit internet board)

Had you bothered to read the thread, you'd have realized that I attributed Hossa's drop in performance to an injury, which is substantiated by his low shot totals.

Had you bothered to read the thread, you'd have realized that I attributed Hossa's drop in performance to an injury, which is substantiated by his low shot totals.

coolio.... i did read it at first and contribute i missed your posts in the past 14 pages of the same bantra from both sides.

He has a attitude problem.... I met and spoke to someone In with the Wings last saturday before game 5 and

was told that his attitude needed a adjustment.....

I didn't know you were a reporter, or are you Paul Boyer? well if I was a coach I would sit someone too who has scored 2 goals in the first 2 games of the stanley cup finals and keep playing hossa who does not now where the hell the goal is at?

Math really isn't your thing, is it? He's 30 and joined the league when he was 18. 30 - 18 = 12. 25 - 12 = 13. I've followed him since I was 13.

Anyone could sound smart compared to you.

Is he a leader? No. No one claims he is. Is he a great player and one of the Top 20 forwards in the game? Undoubtedly.

Detroit is paying him as a top 10 forward, he is producing like a 3rd liner. I suppose you still like robert lang? simple enough hossa will be gone after the playoffs and I will be glad, he can take sammy with him, detroit will get alot better players for the money they will save from them two.

so what you are saying is...

1479.gif

What I'm saying is I met someone Very Close to the Red WIngs...He is a older man who works for the organization.....told me first hand that Babs and Abbi were at words because Abbi was not doing what he was told onthe Ice and trying to put himself ahead of the team...that doesnt fly withBabcock everyone here knows that

Math really isn't your thing, is it? He's 30 and joined the league when he was 18. 30 - 18 = 12. 25 - 12 = 13. I've followed him since I was 13.

Anyone could sound smart compared to you.

Is he a leader? No. No one claims he is. Is he a great player and one of the Top 20 forwards in the game? Undoubtedly.

You might want to go back and finish high school, hossa joined the nhl in 97-98 season. With me being out of school for only 15 years that makes it 11 seasons in the nhl.

Detroit is paying him as a top 10 forward, he is producing like a 3rd liner. I suppose you still like robert lang? simple enough hossa will be gone after the playoffs and I will be glad, he can take sammy with him, detroit will get alot better players for the money they will save from them two.

Hossa and Sammy.......great comparison. /sarcasm

Hossa was great for his contract until the playoffs started. Sammy's still is great *for his contract.*