• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

Props to Scuderi

Rate this topic

Guest Four

He single-handedly made us lose that last period, robbing us of 3 or 4 chances. Without Scuderi, we could have EASILY pulled out a second goal, so props goes to him.

A big FUUUUUUUUU to you too though for being such a nuisance.

And a bigger FUUUUUUUUU to no-show Hossa

Rob Scuderi has been a monster these playoffs. Absolute beastly. He has been more consistent than any of our Dmen - including Lidstrom - and his shotblocking skills are off the charts. Plus, he actually has hockey sense instead of running interference every play a la Gill and Orpik.

Guest Four
abdelkader in abdelkader in abdelkader in...

He would have been no use, we all know he gets the 3rd goal.

yea that was some crazy goaltending there, i think he was trying to put his hand on the puck but he was never able to and got lucky with his feet positioning. btw remember when bewarethepenguin said Z was classless for blocking shots in front of the net. wonder how he feels about this.

Edited by wmubronco420

He single-handedly made us lose that last period, robbing us of 3 or 4 chances. Without Scuderi, we could have EASILY pulled out a second goal, so props goes to him.

Finally a post giving some credit to the other team. They played great defense. If they play that well again its going to be mission impossible.

That game could have been 5-1 if it wasn't for ozzie.

Agreed. Scuderi did great. He robbed us of OT. I'm glad NBC reviewed whether or not he covered the puck with his glove, my conclusion (in spite of my bias) is that he did not. He tried to, but Franzen hit the puck before his glove could get on it.

Scuderi for Vezna.

Guest Shoreline

Props to Scuderi but the Wings would not have had to rely on breaks like that had they played a full 60 minutes.