• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Snazzy

Penguins Barely Survive for 1 More

Rate this topic

Key word: "barely". And Wings didn't even show up till the last 10 - 15 minutes.. haha! I love our chances!!!!

My wife hoped Wings would lose tonight so we can win it at home. We'll take in 7 fellas... bank it!

P.S. The refs were a joke! They can now throw headlocks in hockey? They can make hits behind the play and interfere? Oh well, I pretty much knew that Pens were going to get freebies.

I agree. Can't wait to see the boys do this at home.

HAHA what a joke. Any Wings fan that was rooting for game 7 is an idiot, ANYTHING can happen in a Game 7, don't be surprised when it's your boys that are crying on Friday night.

Yeah, the 4th game is suppose to be the hardest to win, and frankly, Penguins didn't do anything to impress me. Wings were down right flat. They decided to mail it in till the 3rd. They seemed uninterested. Refs also made it clear in the start of the game that Penguins will be allowed to get away with anything and everything, and Wings will be called of "made up" calls.

Way it goes... but I expect the refs to be fair in game 7, which favors us even more. I have no doubt we'll win it, but it would been nice to take it in Pittsburgh just to piss of the fans, but all that matters is we win it. I have a feeling will blow out the Pens in 7 too.

Your optimism scares me. It feels to me llike we just got kicked in the nads and there's no way we'll ever recover. I can't remember the last time I've been so frustrated watching the Wings (maybe the 95 finals). I'll be a nervous wreck until Friday rolls around. I'm dreading game 7.

HAHA what a joke. Any Wings fan that was rooting for game 7 is an idiot, ANYTHING can happen in a Game 7, don't be surprised when it's your boys that are crying on Friday night.

Enjoy your win this evening. You and your little ***** boy Crosby will be crying all the way back to Pittsburgh friday night.

Snazzy

Rating: 1

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

Hey Buckdick, June 4, 2009 - 11:42PM

4th Line Grinder

Member No.: 17347

Where do you live? Just need your address. K,Thx

You still aren't getting my address.....and if you "love OUR chances" in game 7 you need your head examined.

Enjoy your win this evening. You and your little ***** boy Crosby will be crying all the way back to Pittsburgh friday night.

Optimism is one thing but I think some of you would be singing Kumbaya during the Bataan Death March the way you act about the Wings winning Game 7.

Fact is that the best team lost today. If we just get a few bounces our way then the Pens won't stand a chance.

Even if the Pens lose Game 7, they prevented your world class player Marian Hossa (who by the way has been invisible this series) and the rest of the Wings from winning the Cup on Pens ice for the second straight year. Win-win if you ask me.

Edited by Psychlone

Your optimism scares me. It feels to me llike we just got kicked in the nads and there's no way we'll ever recover. I can't remember the last time I've been so frustrated watching the Wings (maybe the 95 finals). I'll be a nervous wreck until Friday rolls around. I'm dreading game 7.

The Game 5 loss in last year's SCF was a much, much tougher loss than this one, and they managed to rebound just fine from that.

I'm nervous, a Game 7 can very well come down to one lucky bounce or a bad call, but I don't doubt the Wings ability to shake this loss and get ready for Friday.

Veterans don't cry. Young girls cry and Crosby is a good example. Enjoy game 6 win as long as you want, but you will have nightmares about game 7 for a looooong time. CHEERS!

Even if the Pens lose Game 7, they prevented your world class player Marian Hossa (who by the way has been invisible this series) and the rest of the Wings from winning the Cup on Pens ice for the second straight year. Win-win if you ask me.

It's a win-win if your team loses?

(By the way, where has your "world class" player aka. Crosby been?)

It'd be a travesty if the Pens win the cup, because they're not ready. They aren't disciplined, they aren't 2-way players, they are a bunch of babies.

But, now it comes down to bad breaks in a game 7. Just peachy.

I didn't expect to win tonight. In fact, I thought Penguins would have been much tougher and played better than they did. I was expecting a 3-1 Pittsburgh, but Ozzie was too good for the Pens.

Penguins are timid on our ice, especially Fleury. I expect game 7 here on our ice to overwhelm Fleury and mess with his head. I also expect the game to be called fairly, which favors us.

Expect the Wings to be on FIRE Friday. I LOVE our chances.!

It's a win-win if your team loses?

(By the way, where has your "world class" player aka. Crosby been?)

It's a win-win for them because if they lose, the league will make more commercials making it appear they won. lol

LETS GO WINGS!! i know we're gonna come out strong in game 7. ive watched this team all year and its after games like this that they remember who they are and show up the next game. 3-0 wings. Ozziewith the well-deserved conn smythe ;)

The game is becoming a joke, scripted like wrestling anymore, but the scripting is by officials. The nhl may be getting ratings, good for them. Personally I am so disguisted with officiating in this series next year I most likely will just stick to baseball when it is on, at least the rules are consistent and games / outcomes not influenced by officiating. I wish there was a way to get this point across to the NHL but it seems they will not listen. I do not care if mistakes are made, but consistency is out the window and the games seem more and more scripted with an almost certaintly anyone who watched enough games can pull out their crystal ball and predict when a call will be made or when you know the whistles will be swallowed, if I can predict these things 80 to 90% of the time I am sure others can as well and it shows it is starting to get out of hand.

Anyways.

All that said, Gooooo Wings!

suck a dick

I don't know what game you guys were watching, but the Wings were outplayed cleanly through the first 40 minutes, and consistently turned pucks over, rushed plays, and failed to pounce on rebounds (aside from Drapes goal).

Don't be negative in Snazzy's thread (she can't handle it) or during the next game Snazzy will start asking for your address too :lol: