68 replies to this topic

#61 Nightfall

Nightfall

My goal is to deny yours!

• Gold Booster
  • 3,764 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Snazzy @ June 9, 2009 - 10:49PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Key word: "barely". And Wings didn't even show up till the last 10 - 15 minutes.. haha! I love our chances!!!!

My wife hoped Wings would lose tonight so we can win it at home. We'll take in 7 fellas... bank it!

P.S. The refs were a joke! They can now throw headlocks in hockey? They can make hits behind the play and interfere? Oh well, I pretty much knew that Pens were going to get freebies.

I wish I had your confidence.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#62 Ozzie30

Ozzie30

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Flintstone Cicarelli @ June 10, 2009 - 08:06AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a big head about it at all, I'm just getting a kick out of the way Wings Pens fans are framing it today. Looks a lot like an unsure fanbase trying to sell themselves on a theory that everything will be A-OK.

Fixed. thumbup.gif

EDIT:LOLOOLOL!!!1!!1!

Edited by Ozzie30, 10 June 2009 - 07:24 AM.

RIP #24

#63 Flintstone Cicarelli

Flintstone Cicarelli

Rookie

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (Nightfall @ June 10, 2009 - 08:24AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I had your confidence.

and he wishes he had your brain.

#64 reggiedunlop

reggiedunlop

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:29 AM

spectacular game last night wings. please explain to me why i am more bunched up when the pens are ahead by 1 than i am when we are down by 1?? third period almost gave me a coronary.

good luck friday.

p.s. the wings tic tac toe break out aggrivates me to no end. awesome to watch
Gloves off, stick down, no warning, he challenged the Pens!

#65 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Flintstone Cicarelli @ June 10, 2009 - 07:21AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or, you could be objective adults and not be so damn bipolar. One day this board is a slice of heaven with teddy bears and roses and breakfast in bed, the next it is a codependent couple shoplifting NyQuil and cheating on each other.

I just read a Franzen is lazy and sucks thread. I'm amazed. I thought this was "Hockey Town" not "Hopey Town"

yeah have you been to a pens forum lately? we all have moron fans. fair weather fans...bandwaggoners..it happens when you win alot. you guys have the same issues just go read.

QUOTE (Flintstone Cicarelli @ June 10, 2009 - 07:25AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and it looks like you are wishing to get banned. why is it now that we are going into the 7th game of the series you pens fans are getting a little cocky now and thinking its ok to talk down and call posters on a wings forum names? yeah you haven;t called any one anything but look at some of your other pens fans posts in the other threads. how about you not worry about what wings fans post on a wings board so much and worry about you and the other pens fans posts on a wings forum so that you don;t start a flame war and get yourself banned. i don't mind having pens fans on here but when you start telling us how to post and how we should be feeling after a loss where even you guys should be able to tell that we did not play at our potential starts pissing people off.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#66 Snazzy

Snazzy

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (Flintstone Cicarelli @ June 10, 2009 - 07:25AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classy. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Penguins fan smile.gif

I hope you stick around after Wings win the cup [again] on Friday. wink.gif
“I do this real moron thing, it's called thinking, and I'm not a very good Amercian because I like to form my own opionions.” -G. Carlin

#67 Flintstone Cicarelli

Flintstone Cicarelli

Rookie

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (Snazzy @ June 10, 2009 - 10:33AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Classy. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Penguins fan smile.gif

I hope you stick around after Wings win the cup [again] on Friday. wink.gif

there that "class" word is. I'd wager there hasn't been class in your lineage for centuries.

Of course I'll "stick around" no matter what happens on Friday.

I love this game and I am becoming fond of this board.

stepping on your neck every few days is just a bonus.

#68 BewareThePenguin

BewareThePenguin

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Snazzy @ June 9, 2009 - 10:49PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Key word: "barely". And Wings didn't even show up till the last 10 - 15 minutes.. haha! I love our chances!!!!

My wife hoped Wings would lose tonight so we can win it at home. We'll take in 7 fellas... bank it!

P.S. The refs were a joke! They can now throw headlocks in hockey? They can make hits behind the play and interfere? Oh well, I pretty much knew that Pens were going to get freebies.

'Member the good ol' days back in May, when the Pens were just another Eastern Conference patsy, and the Wings would take them out in 5 at the most?

Good times, huh? Good times!
"Don't think they don't cheat. It's just that we're better at cheating, that's all.''
--Dan Cleary

#69 Snazzy

Snazzy

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (Psychlone @ June 10, 2009 - 06:40AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, at the logic here. Last time I checked Crosby has double the amount of points that Hossa does for the playoffs and could be considered one of the finalists for the Conn Smythe which Hossa has a 0% chance of winning. Once again , you've proved yourself to be the biggest dolt that posts here.

First you post about Hossa not showing up for this series, and when pointed out that Crosby hasn't done much this series either, you get all defensive and bring up the entire playoff run since April. Wow. Okay! :freak: (surprised you didn't bring up the regular season, his age, or a great game he played back in 2007)

Nice to see the Penguins fan's class is still on that level; when you can't respond intelligently, you must resort to slinging some personal attacks and name calling. I bet you make your entire fan base proud. Great work!

Flintstone Cicarelli insists that Pens fans are not all the same, but so far, I have not seen anything different from them. Their posts are like clockwork.

3....2....1.... and GO. [A Penguin fan is going to post in this thread and make more sly remarks smile.gif ] You heard it first here!
“I do this real moron thing, it's called thinking, and I'm not a very good Amercian because I like to form my own opionions.” -G. Carlin