• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TheUltimateWingsFan

Bench Rafalski

Rate this topic

If only we had someone better then I'd agree with you. Rafalski is obviously playing hurt and it shows. He has no speed and therefore less time to make a good decision with the puck. And he's pretty bad on the defensive end because he's just slow (again probably due to injury)

Eventhough none of the players mentioned will be benched, Hossa is a total bust in these Finals. This guy should be ashamed of his play tonight especially... absolutely no heart at all. Just dreadful.

What is wrong with him?

The other thing I noticed was when the Pens dump the puck in to our zone, our D don't chase the puck well. Instead they slow down and go shoulder to shoulder with the Pens forward which gives the Pens player a better chance to battle for the puck (Rafalski does this, and so does Lebda). It's like they're playing scared.

Edited by TheUltimateWingsFan

Guest mindfly
Lidstrom is guy I'm looking for to step up.

Seems like its' been forever since he did anything offensively.

Elbow f***ed up -CHECK-

******** injury -MOST LIKELY-

Groin Problems -MOST LIKELY-

Has been ordered to play more defensively and not join offense as much as before -MOST LIKELY-

Elbow f***ed up -CHECK-

******** injury -MOST LIKELY-

Groin Problems -MOST LIKELY-

Has been ordered to play more defensively and not join offense as much as before -MOST LIKELY-

Lets face it, age is becoming a factor with Lids. Second straight year well over 100 games.

This is some of the dumbest s*** I've ever read. Bench rafalski? The guy can't be faulted in either of the goals scored tonight. And we lost because we didnt produce NEARLY as many scoring opportunities as we could/should have.

Bench one of the finest defensemen in the league?

have you forgotten about his offensive contributions this year?

have you forgotten about his high level of play defensively?

goodness ******* gracious. we lose one game and everyone is looking to kick someone's s*** that doesn't deserve it... blame the whole team for christ's sake! it was a losing effort by the whole team!

The other thing I noticed was when the Pens dump the puck in to our zone, our D don't chase the puck well. Instead they slow down and go shoulder to shoulder with the Pens forward which gives the Pens player a better chance to battle for the puck (Rafalski does this, and so does Lebda). It's like they're playing scared.

Boy am I glad someone else noticed this. Drives me crazy.

Rafalski seems to not play well in Pitt. I would expect him to bounce back in game 7 Bench him? No.... Now, Brett Lebda on the other hand well yeah surely he made a huge mistake on that retarded pinch to cause the first goal. He has made a lot of bad mistakes in this years playoffs and they have been magnified plenty mostly, by costly goals one was in the columbus series one in the chicago series, and now one in the pitt series and i'm sure there was one in the anaheim series but i do not recall. We still won those series and thats something to be confident about. Bottom line, Lebda is making costly mistakes in big games, so far they have arguably cost us some games (except Cbus), and not a series yet. Here's to hoping the same continues on Friday.