• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

All the Pressure is on the Wings for Game 7

Rate this topic

its up to the refs and the calls/no calls.... that will ultimately decide our fate.

We need the wings of game 5 to come out and put the game to rest before it even gets 5mins in

like with lidstrom a few games ago (or last one lol) ozzie played the puck behind and Rafalski get nailed by cooke no call and no touching of the puck at all.

game7 is a refs game. if there wasn't zebras out there i would be 100% sure the wings could pull it out.

In spite of having "******" in the line-up?

In spite of having "******" in the line-up?

yep in spite... cause just like the previous 6, i don't expect him to step up his game.. not when there is Dats, Cleary, Zeta and Helmer out there working their ass off every shift

Edited by OsGOD

just my thoughts on this game 7 coming up. We do need to score first the team that has scored first in every game but game 2 has won. I like our chances if we get the first one in. This game has left my stomach in knots. Living in this amazing state of Pennsylvania and 2 hrs away from pittsburgh I may have to move because the fans are so obnoxious. IF we win the cup I hope someone takes the liberty and tosses an octopi at good ole Mr. Buttman when he walks out on the ice...it would be priceless.

just my thoughts on this game 7 coming up. We do need to score first the team that has scored first in every game but game 2 has won. I like our chances if we get the first one in. This game has left my stomach in knots. Living in this amazing state of Pennsylvania and 2 hrs away from pittsburgh I may have to move because the fans are so obnoxious. IF we win the cup I hope someone takes the liberty and tosses an octopi at good ole Mr. Buttman when he walks out on the ice...it would be priceless.

I'll go ya one better.....

I hope someone takes the liberty of tossing Sidney Crosby at good ole Mr. Buttman when he walks off the ice......