• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mru22

Clutch Player predictions

Rate this topic

Anyone want to take a shot at who they could see coming up big for both teams ?

I predicting Helm and Draper for the wings and Sid for the Pens. Sid has been contained the whole series and did not play a ton of minutes. Hope I'm wrong on the pens side :) but those are my predictions.

The obvious choice is Ozzie. He shows up for the big games and the one coming up on Friday is the biggest game of the season.

Z will continue to bear down on Crosby and develop some oppurtunities that hopefully don't hit posts like that one that killed me today.

Hossa is gonna show up.

EDIT: Had the day wrong.

Edited by Pavrik Zettersyuk

sure I'll bite. Crosby will NOT come up big because Babs will realize his mistake and put Z on Crosby lockdown duty again. Datsyuk and Holmstrom are going to come up big in game 7. Hossa will be a ghost again but manage 2 assists.

The game may be on Friday the 12th, but I think #13 will come up big for both teams.

Then Malts will get the GWG and shock the heck out of everyone.

You know that's weird it's on the 12th. For whatever reason, for the past week, I've had June 12th as the day they win the Cup burned into my brain. Maybe it's a sign :blink: JK.

Anyway. I'm saying Homer will show up with the first goal, then Pavel will do some hurt, and Hoss The Boss will finally get his 2 goal game, one of which being the winner. Ozzie will let in 2 max.

How anyone thinking hossa is going to be the player that steps up is beyond me, I don't want you picking my lotto numbers next week. I know for sure Zett will shadow crybaby, and Dats will team up with Homer and eliminate those ugly birds.

How anyone thinking hossa is going to be the player that steps up is beyond me, I don't want you picking my lotto numbers next week. I know for sure Zett will shadow crybaby, and Dats will team up with Homer and eliminate those ugly birds.

Sykora! Write it down!

Actually I think there's a decent chance you don't show your face on this board again after Friday night.

BAZIIING!!!!! I agree. :D

Cleary will step up, Hossa will be part of the action, and watch out for Filp.