• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
weGotTheCup89

Katrina Hancock

Rate this topic

This only applies to people in the Detroit area who get to watch Channel 4's postgame coverage of Wings games but...

Does anyone else really despise Katrina Hancock?

I swear she gives the worst interview everytime, always asking how the player felt when something happened.

Along the lines of "This guy scored for the other team, how did you feel after that?"

and to Helmer tonight: "How does it feel to not be celebrating tonight?"

And then she's a giant and always gets within eight inches of the player's face. Lidstrom's the only guy in the locker room with the balls to be able to look her in the eye for more than a split second...

And of course last year she said that Pittsburgh had better fans than us, but regardless of that, very frustrating to watch..

I can see it now.

After game 7 and the wings win, she asks Ozzie how he feels about winning and he responds by planting a big fat one her right in front of the Camera!!!

:)

I can see it now.

After game 7 and the wings win, she asks Ozzie how he feels about winning and he responds by planting a big fat one her right in front of the Camera!!!

:)

:rotflmao:

Katrina is a very nice person, Im an aspiring sports writer and she invited me down to watch her for a day and it was the best experience of my life but I will agree her interviews and some of the things she does really annoy me.

lol she invades your personal space!

and she also is a freakin large human!!!!

zetterberg_fan_40... how tall is she really? she looooooks gynormous on tv

lol she invades your personal space!

and she also is a freakin large human!!!!

zetterberg_fan_40... how tall is she really? she looooooks gynormous on tv

I believe but Im not postive she is either 6'3 or 6'4...she played basketball in college and I thought I was tall for a girl (Im 5'7)...I had to look up to talk to her I have a pic of her and I together and its crazy how little I look next to her.

In the Chicago series she asked Chelios what it was like to be back in Chicago even though he was wearing the wrong jersey. What a dumb peice of s***.

Edited by Dano33

Im going to be eaten alive if I go into broadcasting. The fact that Im a girl talking sports is the only reason I want to do print so I can hide my face and be taken seriously, but I still dont think I will.

The point is that she asks absolutely inane questions that we all can answer by thinking for half a second.

Pierre Effing McGuire asks better questions.

"How do you feel, not celebrating tonight?"

"Duh, I feel like crap."

How about something more interesting, like, "what was the locker room like during the game, and how will it be after the game? Will you guys stay for an extended chalk-talk, or will you get right on the bus?"

Sports writers don't need to put out Pulitzer-quality material, but in general, I wish they'd get an effing brain.

Im going to be eaten alive if I go into broadcasting. The fact that Im a girl talking sports is the only reason I want to do print so I can hide my face and be taken seriously, but I still dont think I will.

It isn't about the gender, it's about the content.

Hancock has horrible content.

No offense to anyone on this board. The only reason she has her job is that shes tall, has nice a pair and a nice ass and shes blonde.

She absolutely DOES NOT have a nice ass. Sorry. I was at the game last night, talked to her, and she actually has a big ass. Just my opinion though. Nice pair, though, yes.