• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NHLrules?

May drive up to D town from Chitown for Friday

Rate this topic

Im thinking about making the trip to watch the game up there on Friday. I have fri and sat off work.

If I make the trip where is a good place to park? Best place to watch? Ive watched games at hockeytown and Chelis. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hockeytown Cafe is probably your best bet. They have an outdoor screen that you can watch by sitting on lawn chairs or inside they have theater that has a 10 foot screen projecting the game. But get their way early because it was full tonight and they were turning people away.... I would say get there around 4:30. Also they have a parking garage right next to the cafe. It will probably be about 15 bucks.

Edited by Kevin182

I think Im gonna be rolling in about 2 ish to walk around the D down to the river and the Joe and take pics.

Im really looking forward to it now, Im over this loss and am looking forward to seeing the Wings take it to them in game 7.

Maybe the cup will stop at Chellis? I dunno but Im in, lets do this!

I think Im gonna be rolling in about 2 ish to walk around the D down to the river and the Joe and take pics.

Im really looking forward to it now, Im over this loss and am looking forward to seeing the Wings take it to them in game 7.

Maybe the cup will stop at Chellis? I dunno but Im in, lets do this!

lol i doubt it if the cup will be there after the game.