• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

this is why you re-sign in the off season

Rate this topic

franzen signed before the playoffs.

he's put points on the board, but has been lazy and doesn't seem to want to hustle. he hasn't been that noticable, and a couple of his goals were lucky to go in. z has a couple empty netters, but has been the best player in the playoffs.

contract talks are on with hossa and he's clearly more worried about next season, when he should be getting his head into getting his name on the cup.

i thought kenny holland said contract talks during the SCF were forbidden in the wings organization??

at this point, if hossa wants to make hank and dats money, he needs to pick his play up next game and show he's fully committed to playing more than 82 games/year.

hank had 73 points to hossa's 71 in the reg season, and 24 playoff points to hossa's 15 in the playoffs.

i'm not having second thoughts about wanting to keep hossa a wing, but it would be nice for him to return some of that love to his fans. being held goal-less in 18 of 22 games is not hossa-like

i just hope these 2 make a better effort in game 7 so all the money they're gonna make over the next however many years is well spent.

uhhh ohhh one game... lets crucifie him...

Its been more than one game. Hes been lazy all series. He got one charity goal when MAF kicked it in and yes he did make a nice shot on his PP goal. Other than that he isnt skating hard on 9 outta 10 shifts.

It's also why you sign good Canadian boys. What does Hossa care about the Stanley Cup? Maybe if they were playing for a gold medal he'd show up and score a point or two, right?

Yea, the Redwings philosophy of "being a soft bunch of Euros" has failed miserably over the past dozen years.

if you thought he played bad tonight you know nothing about hockey, he controlled the puck and almost netted us the tying goal. If you're looking for someone to not re-sign or to point the finger at it should be Marian Hossa, for a guy that wants to win the cup he has a funny ******* way of showing it.

Has anyone had the thought that he (franzen) might have some kind of injury which is slowing him down?

Also, Hossa seems to want to be a playmaker all of a sudden. Instead of being a sniper/dangler like he naturally is, He's trying to be a playmaker most of the time. Instead of shooting, he's dishing it off and turning it over alot. Alot of time when he does shoot, he does it at aweful angles. His snipes are soo effective either in the faceoff circles or in the high slot, but everytime he controls the puck he skates one handed with it back to the point and stays outside instead of failing to be a ***** and using his size to break in lower for the shot.

Just my thoughts.

Has anyone had the thought that he (franzen) might have some kind of injury which is slowing him down?

Also, Hossa seems to want to be a playmaker all of a sudden. Instead of being a sniper/dangler like he naturally is, He's trying to be a playmaker most of the time. Instead of shooting, he's dishing it off and turning it over alot. Alot of time when he does shoot, he does it at aweful angles. His snipes are soo effective either in the faceoff circles or in the high slot, but everytime he controls the puck he skates one handed with it back to the point and stays outside instead of failing to be a ***** and using his size to break in lower for the shot.

Just my thoughts.

hossa should be on a line with z then if he wants to be a playmaker.

i didn't start this thread because i hate franzen and hossa. s***, they're two of my favorite players. and i guess i expect alot from them, especially with all the money they make.

point is, you don't take games off in the SCF. i know certain players on the wings are gonna have a huge game 7, but these 2 need to be in that group that tears s*** up. i've been backing them both up all playoffs saying they've been good, but not great.

you have to play GREAT to win the cup...and as a wings fan, i expect nothing less from the wings than great play.

Hossa and Franzen both sucking ass last night at the same time on the same line made each of them look worse than it was. If we don't have a 2nd line show for game 7 we could be done. Dats and Hank need some help.

Thank god we are at home.

Hossa and Franzen both sucking ass last night at the same time on the same line made each of them look worse than it was. If we don't have a 2nd line show for game 7 we could be done. Dats and Hank need some help.

Thank god we are at home.

agreed. home ice may light a fire under their asses.

wings need to get the 1st goal and ride the momentum all game. don't let the pens in the game at all. feed off the crowd and end pittsburg's "dream"

let's hope the nhl gets the opportunity to save some marketing expenses and air's the same crosby commercial for another year. "i never want to be in this picture again".....lol