• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Leafs continue to pillage Anaheim

Rate this topic

"So---Vesa, Martin and Curtis, I'd like to start us off with the most important lesson of all: how to loophole the league's regulations on equipment size..."
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that couldn't be more true. Now we will see if the guy is legit if he can turn the leafs goalies into something presentable.

I think the Leafs did this backwards; they need goalies they believe in (ones that aren't "called out" by management in the media) before they hire a new goaltending "consultant". No word on the length of the his contract either. When Allaire sees what he has to work with, he'll realize he was conned by the master.

I think the Leafs did this backwards; they need goalies they believe in (ones that aren't "called out" by management in the media) before they hire a new goaltending "consultant". No word on the length of the his contract either. When Allaire sees what he has to work with, he'll realize he was conned by the master.

This could mean that the Leafs are going after a goalie.

This could mean that the Leafs are going after a goalie.

They've made it abundantly clear that they want Gustavsson.

Anyways, the Leafs had limited time to get Allaire, as Montreal was after him, as well.

Also, the deal is for three years.

Edited by MacK_Attack