• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FedorovMan91

The first goal will be a huge factor tomorrow

Rate this topic

I mentioned before but I just want to say this one: the Wings have to score the first goal tomorrow. Throughout the series, the Pens scored the first goal 4 times while the Wings scored the first goal 2 times. It was good to see us to come back from the 1-0 deficit to 3-1 win in game 2 but this time, we have to score the first goal.

As much as I watched game four and six, the slow start of the Wings cost us to lose the game. That could be the reason that the Wings laid back by satisfying the series lead but this is the do or die game. The Wings should wake up and play full effort for full game tomorrow.

If we allow the first goal again, we will play too desperately and can make us not playing efficiently. However, if the Wings score first tomorrow, I think the Wings will win the cup. It was not only a goal but the Wings took some meaningless penalties game after game. This is the last game of the Final, not regular season or some other series. The Wings have to be motivated and come out to play with their full potential level.

Any thought?

Edited by FedorovMan91

Yep. File this under "Obvious Thread".

I'm thinking we're all too wired and we're trying to think of things to discuss and/or ways to vent. I've been doing it myself. So let's cut some of the OP's a little slack. ^_^

Hopefully we'll jump out just like we did against Chicago in game 4.

I want to watch 80% of this game knowing that we have it in the bag.

And if the Pens and their fans won't like it, they can kiss my ass. I've had enough of this suspense s***. They're lucky they even made it this far.

Guest DetroitBoy313

I just think the Wings will be ALL over them from the drop of the puck.I just don't see the Wings letting up for one second in this game.We'll see though,I'm a little nervous though.GO WINGS!!!!!

I just think the Wings will be ALL over them from the drop of the puck.I just don't see the Wings letting up for one second in this game.We'll see though,I'm a little nervous though.GO WINGS!!!!!

Hopefully.

That's what I thought against Anaheim, though, and that game went down to the wire.

Because the Ducks are, without a doubt, the luckiest team in NHL history. The Wings outplayed them by many orders of magnitude only to get burned on laughably blown calls and broken sticks.

But that's why you don't want to leave it to a game 7.

Who knows if bad luck won't be against us again, especially since the Pens always seem to get B.S. powerplays at the beginning of games.

But that's why you don't want to leave it to a game 7.

Who knows if bad luck won't be against us again, especially since the Pens always seem to get B.S. powerplays at the beginning of games.

Point being, they played well in their last Game 7, and I don't even think they played that poorly the other night, so they should have a good go at it.

For some reason I feel the Wings will be shorthanded in the first 5 minutes of the game. If we can keep killing those penalties we'll be good. Detroit owns this series 5 on 5 at the joe. Our PP hopefully will show up.... I wonder if Hossa will. He's running out of time.

Point being, they played well in their last Game 7, and I don't even think they played that poorly the other night, so they should have a good go at it.

The Wings didn't start playing the other night until Draper's goal in the 3rd period. If that happens again, we may as well let the Pens have the Cup.

We haven't really gotten off to a hot start in the first period of any game in this series.

For some reason I feel the Wings will be shorthanded in the first 5 minutes of the game. If we can keep killing those penalties we'll be good. Detroit owns this series 5 on 5 at the joe. Our PP hopefully will show up.... I wonder if Hossa will. He's running out of time.

It seems like the Pens get a PP the first 5 minutes of every game.

Oh, but there's no way there can be a conspiracy by the NHL to give them a PP early in every game right? :rolleyes:

I really do hope we score first cause this game 7 is already putting me into a coma. If they score first i will probably be hyperventilating. And if this game goes to OT there is no way i could even survive lol.

Hopefully we'll jump out just like we did against Chicago in game 4.

I want to watch 80% of this game knowing that we have it in the bag.

And if the Pens and their fans won't like it, they can kiss my ass. I've had enough of this suspense s***. They're lucky they even made it this far.

Personally, I'd like that number to be a lot higher. 20% of the game is 12 minutes. I'm not sure I can handle even 12 minutes of not being certain we have the game won.