• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MississippiWing

Win This One For....

Rate this topic

I grew up there, you ignorant pus brain. Like most of the people on here that do not live in the area, we have some ties to Detroit. If you had read any of my other posts, you would know that I did in fact have something intelligent to say, for example, Detroit does not have a monopoly on economic crisis. Things are bad everywhere. Here in Florida the housing market is just as bad as it is anywhere else in the country, and people here are out of work too. I am fortunate enough to have a job that pays the bills, but just barely. My point was and is that I am sick of people like you whose only source of pleasure or self-validation seems to be raining on other people's parade. Win or lose, there will be Red Wings fans in Michigan and elsewhere that are going to wake up tomorrow and have to face the same reality that they did this morning, LET THEM ENJOY WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY.

Let me clarify...

In my opinion...

1. There is no comparison to the economic crisis in SE Michigan. Read the news.

2. Mike Ilitch is greedy and does not care about the fans of his franchises. Read the news.

I'm not insulting anyone or raining on anyone's parade. I am disagreeing with the "win it for the unemployed" comment. That's it. I think I was pretty clear about that.

Well again, a lot of you blowhards don't live anywhere near Michigan. There's a great possibility that I watch and attend twice as many Wings games as you. So in my mind, you're all really just a bunch of posers.

None of you have had anything intelligent to say anyhow. Just jabs and insults.

So people outside of Michigan who like the Wings are posers. You live outside of Pennsylvania and like the Pens. What does that make you? I'm sure some Wings fans in Pitt have been to more Pens games than you...

Win this for the 29 other teams' fans who are sick and tired of hearing about Sydney Crosby and cannot bear the site of Gary Bettman handing the cup to Syd.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Win it for...everyone.... just win it!!

So people outside of Michigan who like the Wings are posers. You live outside of Pennsylvania and like the Pens. What does that make you? I'm sure some Wings fans in Pitt have been to more Pens games than you...

Yeah, I kind of left myself open for that one, didn't I? :blink:

Win this for the City of Detroit, whose economy has benefited from outsiders coming in and spending money during the playoffs, and who will benefit again when people come in for the parade and spend money on food, lodging, and general touristy things.

Every little bit helps. Better to light a single candle than wait for a government-issued flashlight.

Win this for the sport of hockey. Win it for the sheer fact that the state of Pennsylvania doesnt need another damn championship. (I mean the Phillies won the world series and the Steelers won the Super Bowl...so Stanley is ours)

Well again, a lot of you blowhards don't live anywhere near Michigan. There's a great possibility that I watch and attend twice as many Wings games as you. So in my mind, you're all really just a bunch of posers.

None of you have had anything intelligent to say anyhow. Just jabs and insults.

Well put, sorry I have to live half of the year in Brazil and Africa, I guess this makes me less of a fan. The point that I played hockey for 14 years, only rooted for Detroit, and followed them every year, purchased gear and payed a rediculous shipping cost makes me such a poser. So if you are a Michigander and you root for the Pens what the f*** does that make you retard?

Well put, sorry I have to live half of the year in Brazil and Africa, I guess this makes me less of a fan. The point that I played hockey for 14 years, only rooted for Detroit, and followed them every year, purchased gear and payed a rediculous shipping cost makes me such a poser. So if you are a Michigander and you root for the Pens what the f*** does that make you retard?

Man, the Wingtards are out in full force today aren't they?

win it for the city of det

win it for ozzy for keeping us in there

win it for lils who whould be out there blockin shots and hittin bodies around

and latsly win it for me so i dont break my tv ha ha

GO WINGS GO GO WINGS GO GO WINGS GO GO WINGS GO GO WINGS GO :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Edited by GORM19

Win this one for the Posing Wingtards who dare to root for a team whilst living in another geographical area!

Ahh thanks man! I am a wingtard, wingnut, wing whatever you wanna call it!

Win it for us Expats that, who for the last 3 years have been out of the country working and unable to watch the playoffs, are finally home for one!!

My dad.

He got sent to Kentucky this morning for work. Huge Wings fan, but his company can't afford to take a day off (car related - you get the idea). Anyways, if he even gets the chance to watch it - he usually works night shifts there - he'll be by himself in a hotel in Kentucky.