• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Aaaaannnnd.....AAAAANNNNND

(And this has probably been mentioned before but whatever...)

The Wings can win their 12th trophy on the 12th day of June!

...Hey, I'm going with whatever I can find out there...!

Edited by Vladifan

My sister is in the hospital and I spent all day hanging out with her. Every other person in the University of Michigan University Hospital was wearing Wings merchandise of some sort and the game was all anyone was talking about. I kept passing bits and pieces of conversation involving the Wings, praising Lidstrom, making fun of Sidney Crosby, etc etc. I have a hard time believing it's anything like this in Pittsburgh for their Penguins. This state, this team and these fans are something freaking special. We deserve this cup!

Best wishes to your sister! Hope she's out of there soon.

Aaaaannnnd.....AAAAANNNNND

(And this has probably been mentioned before but whatever...)

The Wings can win their 12th trophy on the 12th day of June!

...Hey, I'm going with whatever I can find out there...!

Yes! Also it's been 12 months since the Wings won a Stanley Cup.

Guest mindfly

Question is, will the sound after the game be:

Or

Hopefully the first one!!

what a complete idiot, no way we'll score 10 goals in a SCF game 7

haha just messin

I was going to say, lol. He is 4 and the only Red Wings he knows exists are Lidstrom, Cleary, Zetterberg, Osgood and Kronwall. But he is also smart enough to know to hate Crosby.

Guest Shoreline

Got my Hot-N-Ready, Italian Cheese Bread, and ice water, and ready to cheer for the boys. :)

Well, I'm managing to keep my dinner down, which is good. I won't turn the game on until the final minutes and we have a comfortable lead. Until then, I'll be following the game in this thread.

I WANT 60 STRAIGHT MINUTES OF PLAYOFFS RED WINGS HOCKEY. NOT THIS NAMBY-PAMBY SHOW UP FOR THE 3RD CRAP.

Guest mindfly

Chickenwings and budweiser here :)

Superbowl food works mighty fine for stanley cup finals as well ;)

I found an old tee from '97-'98 I'm wearing tonight. It has the big block, black-outlined "16" on it, with all kinds of writing inside the numbers, like "16 wins. One at a time, 4 of every 7, 4 times. Believe. Achieve." And repeats till the bottom of each number when it says, "Vladdy and Sergie. Believe. Achieve."

Over the numbers it says, "RAISE YOUR HANDS. 97-98 PLAYOFFS."

Yeah. That's the tee for tonight.

I love all of you regulars on here and even some who aren't. If I can't get back on after the game or choose not to, depending, I just want you all to know that while I'm thinking quasi-coherently.

Guest Shoreline
Time for lots of miller lite, and if they win some Crown Royal too.

Yech. Bad combo. Keep the crown, feed the miller to other people.

Home at The Joe

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />