• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

C'mon, boys. GET 'R DONE!

Come out blazing and kill these guys early. Blow them off the ice. I want 4 goals for the Wings in the first period. Don't let up. Crush them and never stop. Snap their necks. Make Crysby wish he had never been born. I want all my Pens-fan friends to be crying all summer long.

I BELIEVE!

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY.

I'm sporting my brand new Datsyuk authentic Winter Classic jersey. I hope it's got the mojo to get this done. Sending good thoughts to Motown.

LETS GO WINGS!

Guest Shoreline

I'll probably post between breaks/intermissions. Will probably be standing for this whole game.

I don't know what to do?

I wore my Jersey every game. But I was to dirty in game 5. From work and didn't wear it.

Not to dirty today, but I do stink. LOL

WHAT TO DO? :afro:

Go roll in the dirt to get dirty and DON"T WEAR IT!

s***! I see it on the radar map. We do get the off-air channels though - or whatever you call them. I have made up my mind to see this game and by god I'd better get to see it. :ranting:

a friend of mine is recording it and will send me a DVD. I will share. You know very well if there is one drop of rain, KXAN will talk about it until 3AM. Hope that storm fizzles before it gets near Austin... or we're done for.

Go, Wings!!!

Guest Shoreline

Milbury: "There is no I in team -- there is a t, and an e, and an a, and an m. But there is no i in team".