• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

The defensive troubles have carried over from the last game. PLEASE STU/KRONNER play some bloody defense. They are getting eaten alive by whoever the opposing line is on the cycle. And then the boys are trying a crippled version of a cycle that just sticks to the board and then turns the puck over, that is, when they aren't trying to dump and chase for some odd reason.

Some rather simple yet possibly deadly mistakes, but the offense has generated a few chances. Need at very least more time in the Pens zone before I can feel comfortable about this game.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest mindfly

I didnt like this period at all.. too much time in our own zone, the zebras missed 2 obvious penalties on penguins but didnt call em..

I liked how hossa skated at the end of the period though.. looked confident

Wings have a big problem though and thats the third line... no chemistry at all, and both helm and homer are lazy defensively.

s***ty ******* period.

Our defense is too carefree with the puck. Not enough urgency to get it out of the zone.

Hossa proved once again why he's s***, and I'm glad the fans are booing him. He tries to take 3 guys at once, but refuses to make the simple play in front of the net.

Unless we improve our play, our worst fears will be realized.

This isn't what I expected from the Wings before this game.

End of the first. I feel no better than I did earlier. It looks like this one won't be a laugher :(

Good start, very slow middle portion, good finish. Still got outshot. 6 shots isn't going to do it either. Let's score some goals!