• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

No one seems to be picking up on this. The Wings were absolutely owning up until that point. Then they got gassed, and then the Pens' fresh-legged roleplayers magically found that extra gear.

This isn't rocket science.

I totally agree. We did OK except for some defensive lapses. I cannot imagine Babcock getting out-coached, let alone the Wings letting these jerkoffs take the Cup.

Geez, am I the only one who doesnt think the Wings played bad that period? Hossa looks good, we had probably the two best chances of the game, we are skating pretty good and yeah we got out shot, but only by 4 and they had a PP.

We also seem to get better as the games go on.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

No, you're not.

Guest Shoreline

First team to be leading at the end of the 3rd wins the cup guys, you heard it here first.

Ok kids... let's see some energy out. Let's see some Babcockian line magic. Let's see a change for the better... a stronger push, stellar D and tape to tape passes that result in lots of pucks at the back of Flower's net. PUNISH THESE BASTICHES!!!

Detroit leading in hits 21-12, nice! Usually the only time they can pull off something even close to that is when the other team has the puck for the entire period and they only garner a couple scoring chances.

A great 1st period is a period where you get more than 6 shots and more than 0 goals.

That wasn't a great period for us. It was a great period for the Pens considering they were on the road.

Well s***, I guess they'd better pack it in right now and save us all some time.

Many fans and the commentators mentioned that Lebda has a good offensive potential but I doubt that. He had a chance to shoot the puck on Penguins net but he waited too much and resulted the cut in offensive zone. The key for this game is 'get it to the net'. Not from outside but when you have to shoot, you have to shoot.

I hear Flower loves SHUTOUTS

Everyone hear that?

Flower loves SHUTOUTS

So you're trying to tell me that Mr. Fluery really loves shutouts? And that he currently has a shutout? I also recognize that he loves shutouts!

Geee.... I hope we didn't jinx him.... :D

wow cleary has a f*cking thick beard!!!

not a bad period by the wings and ths shots on goal stats are a little misleading as the wings keep missing the bloody net!! unfortunately, i thought the pens played very well after a nervy start though.

Well s***, I guess they'd better pack it in right now and save us all some time.

:lol:

I never said the game was over for us, I just said we didn't have a great 1st period based on the shots we had.

Too much play in our zone for it to be a great period.