• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

It's not over yet, it's only two goals. But we really need to score. And Hal Gill REALLY NEEDS TO GET A MOTHER ******* PENALTY FOR MOTHER ******* INTER ******* MOTHER ******* FERENCE.

How the f*** do we get called for this ******* s*** and they get away with it almost every mother ******* time.

more non calls from the stripes....we're shooting ourselves in the foot, but the the refs have given us f*** all this series....

Because we didn't totally blow the power play that we had, right? Stop blaming the referees. Detroit isn't playing with any effort.

Edited by Nero

I don't believe a team has come back form such a deficit in forever these playoffs. Not a refs complaint but the way that clutching and grabbing is allowed I can see why. Wings pretty much done in by a guy named Maxine, awesome.

I still think we can win this game but words cannot express my rage at Stuart. What the hell is his problem? Is he single handedly trying to do us in? The stupid meaningless slash, the give away and the failed pinch. He is killing us. He is directly responsible for both goals, I don't care what anyone says and he ******* knows it too.

Anyone blaming the refs, have no idea what's going on. Detroit(Stuart's giveaway and bad pinch, also Hudler not realizing the pinch) is making mistakes, and Penguins are capitalizing on them.

Terrible Homer.

We're up a s*** creek.

What would really be democratic in all this is that Homer got one out of every 10 calls when he was taken down. ain't gonna happen but it continues to be absolute bulls***.

We're playing absolutely horrendous, just amazingly bad.

Worst game of the season. One of the most pathetic PP's I've seen leads to a Pittsburgh goal from ANOTHER Stuart turnover.

We're done folks. Pittsburgh want it more.

and they have done all series long. the only reason the wings even got to game 7 is ozzie.

but we are not done yet - if the wings can get the next goal then anything can happen.

Hossa, you are done. Bye

It's not even Hossa's fault. Stuart cost us every ******* goal and the power play we gave up.

No tenacity at all by Detroit. Absolutely pathetic. The Pens deserve the cup...we are a joke. The lackluster plays all season are finally coming to bite us in the ass.

I'm losing a lot of respect for the entire team and the lack of effort that they've shown

I hope they either get blown out or win this game.

I don't want us to make one of our patented comebacks, and then fall short after pulling the goalie late in the game. The hell with this team's effort.

Agreed.

On another note, stop blaming the Refs everyone. They havent done anything wrong this game. Our team is playing like crap...but lets support them till the very end.

im not a negtive person and I hate saying it's the officials fault...but this is the most obscene ridiculous officiating Ive ever seen in a hockey game. I still don't think that puck went in and what the hell was Fleury doing taking down one of our players!

WTF?!?!?!

I hope the Wings take out more people than Crosby!

Wings will kick their ass b/c they are done pissed the F off at the motha F'n stupid F'n officials!!!

OMG I am LIVID right now!!!

LETS GO WINGS! LETSS GO WINGS! LETS GO WINGS!

It's not even Hossa's fault. Stuart cost us every ******* goal and the power play we gave up.

No tenacity at all by Detroit. Absolutely pathetic. The Pens deserve the cup...we are a joke. The lackluster plays all season are finally coming to bite us in the ass.

I know this is not his fault. But if we play this continuously, the Wings will not give him the cup. f*** this

Wings bury one more before the end of the period and maybe, maybe we have a slim chance, but I really don't see a torrent of goals being scored in a game of this style.