• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Jesus ******* Christ.

All you stupid mother f***ers criticizing the Wings effort need a reality check. Now. You should be ashamed of your ******* selves who've never played in a game like this. Lack of effort? Lack of desire? Go tell ******* Kronwall and the rest of them they don't want the Stanley Cup. You wouldn't say that to their damn faces.

Get over your ******* idiot selves and learn the difference between playing like ass and not wanting it. Has this period sucked? Yes. Giveaways killing us. Lack of desire? f*** off.

There is no game 8. You realize that, right?

I am calling the Wings out for lack of effort. This team has way too much talent to be playing like this in the biggest game of their lives.

Pitiful display of hockey and fortitude. Now they're probably going to wake up when it's too late.

Im really disappointed in this team right now, they played so well all season only to lay an egg.

no they didn't. they coasted through the regular season and they have coasted through the playoffs too.

talent will only get you so far - the team that wants it more is winning right now

Would be terrible to become the 3 in that stat they just showed.

Well they clearly aren't scoring a goal tonight. They are well on their way.

And I think Lidstrom should lose the C and Babs should seriously consider resigning. He shouldn't be fired, he should consider it that he's lost this team's interest.

Guest Sid the Kid

WHAT A GREAT GAME!

MAX TALBOT IS ON FIRE !!! .... Unstoppable even!

maximetalbot.jpg

Edited by Sid the Kid

Look at that, The Pens are blocking the shot while the Wings play like a ******* garbage

You ******* moron. Your city has been blessed with one of the greatest sports franchises in the last couple of decades. Here you sit in game seven with your team down 2 whining like a little *****. f*** am I going to enjoy this loss. You losers don't deserve the team you have had.

No moves to the middle of the ice. No hard crashing the net. They're reluctantly playing dump and chase which isn't their game and not even doing any cross ice passes or trying to take it to the middle. No offensive zone pressure. Defense just running around. Ugh.

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME?! THE REFS HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.....ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING THE GAME>?HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN!

i never complain about the refs.....but COME ON don't be so damn naive! Ive never been angry on here.....BUT PAY ATTENTION! This game is rigged and the Wings will KILL the Pens...it aint over til the fat lady sings....and well, Im not singing yet!

You honestly think the Refs are whats costing us this game?

I'm more ashamed of fair-weather-ass Wings "fans."

Who's being "fair weather".

I'm still a fan. In good times and bad.

If you're calling me a "fair weather fan", I don't recall saying/typing anything about ceasing to be a fan if they lose this Game.

They just don't seem to have it. They don't seem to have ANYTHING.

Refute that.

the worst outcome of pens winning the cup, is that we entitled to see whole a lot of mutherf***er crosby ads all over the place. that make sick already....

Guest Sid the Kid

The Pens just look younger and faster. They also look hungrier ...

Guest Shoreline

If one pays attention they also see all of the bounces going the Penguins way. Wings need a bit of this luck too.

and.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

It's the F'N Stanley Cup Final game 7 and all you can do is rag and ***** and complain and moan about your "beloved team"....?!?!??!

You're not F'N fans......where is the love.....they are playing as well as they can, there were giveaways and bad shots and some holding onto the puck too long.....BUT THAT HAPPENS IN EVERY DAMN GAME!

SERIOUSLY.......I WILL NOT GIVE UP! JUST LIKE THE WINGS WILL NOT......!

Pens haven't lost when they've been up two right???? Well tonight is different!

Stop being so damn negative!

LETS GO WINGS!

KILL EM BOYS...SHOW 'EM WHO;S HOUSE THEY ARE IN!!!

GET TO IT! NOW IS THE TIME!

GO WINGS!

Well they clearly aren't scoring a goal tonight. They are well on their way.

And I think Lidstrom should lose the C and Babs should seriously consider resigning. He shouldn't be fired, he should consider it that he's lost this team's interest.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.