• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Now all you wings fans know why I was so f***ED UP after game 6.... Ahhhh you baby this and awwww you baby that! That's because Pittsburg is better at "in cheating" than Detroit is! Yeah, now we can understand why the NHL knows what the f*** it's doing.. Hahah, hold the whistles now boys. The Penguins are better at cheating!

Like I said, look for some jerseys on ebay, I have some nice ones too!

Go Wings! Like it'll matter.

Stuart killed us in this game. And partly the refs for not calling icing on the 1st goal. But mostly Stuart.

Still a period left, but I have to admit I don't have much hope. I see the Wings getting one back, but not two. Fleury is playing too good, and the Pens defense looks really solid. Wings not getting many quality chances.

I'm really not sold on the Pens wanting in more. Pens are winning because of the chances they get from the turnovers they force because its a major strength in their game. Pens are actually built incredibly well to be a foil of the wings with their ability to convert odd-man rushes and get them off of turnovers, combine that with a ton of quality finishers are they're a ******* stake through the Wing's heart.

I also feel the style of swallowing the whistle always favors the bigger team and Wings are as small as they come. A pylon like Gill becomes a towering bastion of defense when he can use his size to knock around players away from the puck without any ill effects due to the style of play.

As hard as it may be, a lot of you guys are actually going to have to give some credit to the Pens rather than just continually saying the Wing's didn't show up.

and.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

It's the F'N Stanley Cup Final game 7 and all you can do is rag and ***** and complain and moan about your "beloved team"....?!?!??!

You're not F'N fans......where is the love.....they are playing as well as they can, there were giveaways and bad shots and some holding onto the puck too long.....BUT THAT HAPPENS IN EVERY DAMN GAME!

SERIOUSLY.......I WILL NOT GIVE UP! JUST LIKE THE WINGS WILL NOT......!

Pens haven't lost when they've been up two right???? Well tonight is different!

Stop being so damn negative!

LETS GO WINGS!

KILL EM BOYS...SHOW 'EM WHO;S HOUSE THEY ARE IN!!!

GET TO IT! NOW IS THE TIME!

GO WINGS!

The Wings gave up after game 5.

You ******* moron. Your city has been blessed with one of the greatest sports franchises in the last couple of decades. Here you sit in game seven with your team down 2 whining like a little *****. f*** am I going to enjoy this loss. You losers don't deserve the team you have had.

Well, thanks for bunching us all in with the whiney *****.

There is no game 8. You realize that, right?

I am calling the Wings out for lack of effort. This team has way too much talent to be playing like this in the biggest game of their lives.

Pitiful display of hockey and fortitude. Now they're probably going to wake up when it's too late.

Bulls***. Maybe they've got more injuries than we know. Maybe the Penguins are talented team too. It's a load of s*** to assume they're not trying hard enough and start talking s*** about losing respect in one period for a team that's brought you more success than pretty much every other hockey team has ever brought their fans this decade. It says more about you than the Wings.

You ******* moron. Your city has been blessed with one of the greatest sports franchises in the last couple of decades. Here you sit in game seven with your team down 2 whining like a little *****. f*** am I going to enjoy this loss. You losers don't deserve the team you have had.

as a wings fan i have to agree with you,it gets old hearing the same people whine and complain every game night.

i just dont get it......why are the wings acting like the bluejackets?? when was the last time it they had sustained pressure?? im really confused, and very let down. we really need a goal, maybe a lucky break??

Guest Sid the Kid
I'm really not sold on the Pens wanting in more. Pens are winning because of the chances they get from the turnovers they force because its a major strength in their game. Pens are actually built incredibly well to be a foil of the wings with their ability to convert odd-man rushes and get them off of turnovers, combine that with a ton of quality finishers are they're a ******* stake through the Wing's heart.

I also feel the style of swallowing the whistle always favors the bigger team and Wings are as small as they come. A pylon like Gill becomes a towering bastion of defense when he can use his size to knock around players away from the puck without any ill effects due to the style of play.

As hard as it may be, a lot of you guys are actually going to have to give some credit to the Pens rather than just continually saying the Wing's didn't show up.

Hell of a good post.

Bulls***. Maybe they've got more injuries than we know. Maybe the Penguins are talented team too. It's a load of s*** to assume they're not trying hard enough and start talking s*** about losing respect in one period for a team that's brought you more success than pretty much every other hockey team has ever brought their fans this decade. It says more about you than the Wings.

Did you have this post prepared before the game?