• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

At home in a game 7, and this is the effort they show, with the other team's best player injured no less.

Stuart had a good playoff, but I'll overlook all that with this performance.

He's the goat right now. Two stupid plays and a stupid penalty that took away our momentum. Maybe Bettman paid him off before the game.

What kind of effort was that by Stuart there in our zone? I don't understand. Has he no shame? At this point I would expect everyone to be Helm-like in their intensity.

Well, I guess we saw some intense play there. I want it back in the 3rd. No way Fluery or anyone can stand up to that for long. It HAS to happen and it CAN.

I noticed that also, if I was Babs Stuart would not be playing any more.

What a joke, look at the way the team played towards the end of the 2nd...if they had played like that more during the series, this woulndt have gone 7 games. Its totally on detroits motivation and desire. They cant blame nobody.

i guess all we can hope for is a comeback like in 2007 when the Ducks had us down 4-0 and we came back 4-3...

I don't really knwo waht else to say. The Pens are outhustling and I don't really see them allowing Detroit 2 goals in the 3rd period with the cup on the line. I just don't. The more this game goes on the tighter they're going to grip the sticks.

Oh and by the way, could we please hit the net when we get a shot? I'm tired of the shots from the point going wide. It's ridiculous.

And most of us didn't think the Wings would play this s***ty in a GAME 7.

This is pathetic. Any criticism being laid at this teams' feet (short of bodily harm) is absolutely justified IMO.

Regarding their play, yes. Regarding their effort, no.

I might criticize their effort in February. I will never, ever, ever criticize their effort in a SCF Game 7. To say they just quit, gave up and went home now, of all times ever, is absolutely the s***tiest, stupidest ******* thing I've heard around here. It's uncalled for and frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The Fleury who gave up 4 in a second period before?

The Fluery who has given up 1 goal in the past 5 periods.

The Red Wings team that lacks the balls to play in the middle of the ice.

The REd Wings team that lacks grit and toughness and balls.

He isn't giving up 3 this period. I kinda doubt he'll give up one.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I'm not sure what to say at this point.

We look tired. We look lethargic. We're not supporting each other.

I'm expecting a big push in the 3rd and i'm not giving up hope.

But there's this thing in sports about letting a team you should beat continue to hang around and hang around. Well, we should've had this in 5 or 6 tops. We've let them hang around and hang around. That kind of s*** can and usually does bite you in the ass.

If we can get a goal in the first 10 minutes I will feel very good about the comeback.

remember when the wings were a puck possession team?

Remember the last 5 minutes of the 2nd period.

Please, positive thoughts. We can get this. If there was ever a team to be able to come back it's this team.

Guest mindfly

Wings haven't won a single game in the playoffs when trailing after two periods... things sure looks bright....................................