• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

This is just downright depressing to watch.. Game 7.. at home.. all or nothing.. and we are getting owned by f***in Max Talbot?.... I know its game 7 and anything can happen.. There were no guarentees the Wings would win but I expected a battle win or loss.. instead Talbot puts it onto us and the f***in big oafe Hal Gill is a walking f***in penalty yet continues to get away with almost everything.. At this rate the only plus to this game will be seeing Crosby have to wheel the damn cup around.. Unless by some chance we carry over this end of period pressure for the whole period.. theres still a chance. I refuse to admit defeat till its over... GO WINGS GO!!

Datsyuk seems to be a bit slow. I think his foot is still bothering him.

We need more guys to play aggressively. They just seem to be content when the Pens have the puck.

Keeping positive. The third will be better.

For most people they're rightfully pissed at this team, but the people you're quoting have a tendency to give up on this team way too early and take a s*** all over it at the slightest bit of adversity. Hope they don't have any kids, for the kids sake.

Nope. Scary thing is those idiot will have kids.

I'm getting really sick of the criticisms of the Wings effort. It's so unfathomable for them to accept that maybe the Pens are the better team. (gasp)..... No.....

Not sure what's worse...

Single handedly losing this game to a guy names Maxine, or single handedly losing this game to a guy nicknamed "Flower."

What the hell is going on here? I could have swore I heard Babcock say that since this is their last game that they will be giving it their all. Well, where is it Babcock? Where is the all you said you would be giving us? You haven't given us s*** this game. The wings look like a bunch of morons out there. Constantly turning over the the puck, going offsides, not making good passes...what the hell? Thanks for showing up wings...did Bettman get to you? You stand to make more money if you lose than if you win? What the hell?

People who say Fleury play horrible are stupid. Fleury has been terrible until the game 5 but now he is playing magnificient. I am bashing Ozzie. He has been the biggest Wings player in this series. I feel sorry for Hossa but this is the deal. I do not think we will win this game by watching that s***ty hockey

What a sight it will be .... a figment that will forever be burned into Detroit fans forever. Pens need to play a good 3rd before we start talking this nonsense however.

how fast you forget the wings hosting it up last yr in Pitt.....

Edited by AFwinger

Regarding their play, yes. Regarding their effort, no.

I might criticize their effort in February. I will never, ever, ever criticize their effort in a SCF Game 7. To say they just quit, gave up and went home now, of all times ever, is absolutely the s***tiest, stupidest ******* thing I've heard around here. It's uncalled for and frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I will criticize their effort tonight AND their effort in game 6. They are weak. They fear the middle of the ice.

In short, this team has quit mentally.

And I'm ashamed of the Wings tonight. Pittsburgh isn't a team you can sit back on and that's EXACTLY what the Wings have done for 3 and 2/3rds of this series. We are LUCKY this is even a game 7.

Don't continue to fool yourself, Detroit was down when they lost game 6.

If the Wings play the next 20minutes like they played the final 4 minutes of the second, the wings have a chance. If they wait until the final 5 minutes of a period again, then they are in some serious serious trouble.

We CAN still win this game everyone!!!!

We just need to stop doing bone headed things (looking at you Stuart) And we are going to need to have things go right for us. So far all the bounces have been for the Pens. I dont think the Refs have had any part in this and I dont think its due to lack of effort.

Its two great teams, one of them is just having things go the right way for them...and the other has things going wrong. Thats the difference.

I'm not going to lose faith.

Agreed. What the hell good would that do? I'm going to be watching the third period because I know they have it in them to pull this out. They are my team no matter what and I'm going to hang in there and hope they figure it out.

This game is not over. So go right on bitchin', folks but I'll bet you'll be watching in the third, too.

Guest Shoreline
Regarding their play, yes. Regarding their effort, no.

I might criticize their effort in February. I will never, ever, ever criticize their effort in a SCF Game 7. To say they just quit, gave up and went home now, of all times ever, is absolutely the s***tiest, stupidest ******* thing I've heard around here. It's uncalled for and frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Abso-*******-lutely.

Nope. Scary thing is those idiot will have kids.

I'm getting really sick of the criticisms of the Wings effort. It's so unfathomable for them to accept that maybe the Pens are the better team. (gasp)..... No.....

I'll name my son Marian, after my favorite clutch Wings player.

OMFG! People on here are pissing me off more than the Wings are!

I don't care how much crap can get thrown at me----why is it that when the Wings aren't ahead most of you (not all thank god!) are all about how much they suck?! But there is about 10% of us are ******* Wings fans! We will fight as long as they are playing!!

There are sooo many of you complaining and whining about this and that...YES! I am bitching about the Refs....its ******* ridiculous. I will not blame it soley on the Refs...giveaways and offsides are horrible....but Fleury is playing like a F'N mad man! You have to give him credit! That is the way Hockey goalies are supposed to play! Just b/c he had an off night and we had an SPOT ON night in Game 5 doesn't mean that the WINGS suck!

HOW DARE YOU not give you're all to this team!

THEY are the DETROIT RED WINGS......_____ or ______ I will continue to love them no matter what----

Motivational Speeches and Positive thoughts is what they need right now...not a bunch of young ass morons who live with their mom's saying how much they suck!!!! They're playing w/ injuries just so they can have a shot.....what the hell...you going to bag on them for being injured?! We can tell who is up to par and who isn't......BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING!!!

My God.....ok, I am done yelling !

LETS GO RED WINGS WE NEED 3 IN THE 3RD FOR THE 3 POSTS SOMEONE HAD EARLIER!

Biggest plus side I can see to being down 2 going into the third, is if the Wings to pull off the come back and win, it'll be the most climatic and incredible cup win for the Wings in the finals during my life time by an astronomical amount. Seriously, we're talking scientific notation here.