• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

On the plus side at least we may not be able to say we where done in by an illegal goal.

The guys did say that the goal where Stuart screwed up...OK, the first one...it should have been an offsides and wasn't called. Doesn't mean much now, but there you are...

I wonder how many more times our forwards are going to try to go up the right-side boards and get pushed off the puck in the 3rd. Anyone want to send a memo to the Wings that its legal to go up the middle of the ice?

Well when the entire team is afraid to play in the middle of the ice because Hal ******* Gill and Brooks Orpik have intimidated our soft ***** ass Euros, I'm betting on the entire period.

And the Wings will have no more than 8 shots this period but Pittsburhg will have upwards of 20 blocked shots.

Pittsburgh 4 - Detroit 0. There I said it. The "best offensive team in the league" gets shut the f*** out on home ice in a game 7.

this is certainly not over yet. if the wings can just get 1 then the pens will start to get nervous.

the wings need to come out to start the 3rd the way they did in game 5 last year. even though they ended up losing that game, it was probably the best period of hockey i have seen from the wings in recent years.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Not sure what's worse...

Single handedly losing this game to a guy names Maxine, or single handedly losing this game to a guy nicknamed "Flower."

Not sure if you're serious or not, as I've seen you post it at least twice, but his name is Maxime, not Maxine.

Regardless, he's shown up tonight. In spades.

Come on Wings.....You can DO this!!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

There is a scene I do not want to witness. An injured hobbling Crosby assisted by his team mates in hoisting the Cup. It would be a replay we would see for the next ten years easy.

But if it happens, I am going to watch. As much as it will drive me insane, I will watch it all.

HOWEVER, I expect the effort of a life time coming from our boys. Everything will be out there. It is going to be a Red storm of offense. GO WINGS!!!

Not that I don't have faith, but if the pens win this year, who cares who won last year?

This. Who cares if Detroit won last year. It's meaningless now. Get over it. They are in Game 7 of the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals. They need to win today, not last year.

what pisses me off is we're not losing from being absolutely dominated. Its the stupid turnovers. Are any detroit forwards going to learn to properly cover for a dman who's pinching?

Last game it was filpula, this game its hudler.

The guys did say that the goal where Stuart screwed up...OK, the first one...it should have been an offsides and wasn't called. Doesn't mean much now, but there you are...

It was supposed to be an icing IIRC.

I'm hoping that ONCE, just ONCE, we'll come out in the 3rd, and instead of scoring ONE goal, we'll score THREE, and actually complete a ******* comeback.

Let's start small here. Let's get 2 and get it to OT.

OMFG! People on here are pissing me off more than the Wings are!

I don't care how much crap can get thrown at me----why is it that when the Wings aren't ahead most of you (not all thank god!) are all about how much they suck?! But there is about 10% of us are ******* Wings fans! We will fight as long as they are playing!!

There are sooo many of you complaining and whining about this and that...YES! I am bitching about the Refs....its ******* ridiculous. I will not blame it soley on the Refs...giveaways and offsides are horrible....but Fleury is playing like a F'N mad man! You have to give him credit! That is the way Hockey goalies are supposed to play! Just b/c he had an off night and we had an SPOT ON night in Game 5 doesn't mean that the WINGS suck!

HOW DARE YOU not give you're all to this team!

THEY are the DETROIT RED WINGS......_____ or ______ I will continue to love them no matter what----

Motivational Speeches and Positive thoughts is what they need right now...not a bunch of young ass morons who live with their mom's saying how much they suck!!!! They're playing w/ injuries just so they can have a shot.....what the hell...you going to bag on them for being injured?! We can tell who is up to par and who isn't......BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING!!!

My God.....ok, I am done yelling !

LETS GO RED WINGS WE NEED 3 IN THE 3RD FOR THE 3 POSTS SOMEONE HAD EARLIER!

I like this. Great post!

LETS GO WINGS!!!! WIN THIS FOR YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR TEAMMATES AND YOUR CITY!!!!

For most people they're rightfully pissed at this team, but the people you're quoting have a tendency to give up on this team way too early and take a s*** all over it at the slightest bit of adversity. Hope they don't have any kids, for the kids sake.

If we win this game they'll be telling everyone about how much heart this team has.

We never gave up on them etc.etc........

If we can score within the first 10 minutes I like our chances.

Pens have shown me a thing or two. I'm very impressed win or lose.

Let's Go Red Wings!

Time to kick some ass!

Jesus ******* Christ.

All you stupid mother f***ers criticizing the Wings effort need a reality check. Now. You should be ashamed of your ******* selves who've never played in a game like this. Lack of effort? Lack of desire? Go tell ******* Kronwall and the rest of them they don't want the Stanley Cup. You wouldn't say that to their damn faces.

Get over your ******* idiot selves and learn the difference between playing like ass and not wanting it. Has this period sucked? Yes. Giveaways killing us. Lack of desire? f*** off.

Thank you. You said it for me too.