• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Anyone shocked? Detroit decides to play in the last period of their season.

They have? It looks to me they are having an average period. Nothing very special here.

The gas tank is empty. The Wings don't have anything left to give.

I think all of the missed shots are a testament to that. The Wings don't have the gas left to give the shots the accuracy needed.

I'm one of the few optimists here I feel sometimes, and even I give the Wings about equal chance to win this game as I do the chance of Bettman not having a full blown erection since Talbot's last goal.

I can just see the Nazi Lephrechaun rubbing his greedy paws together and wetting himself about how well he orchestrated and pulled the strings of the entire season to get his wish. Crosby raising the Cup. But WAIT! An INJURED Crosby raising the Cup, similar to Doug Weight and his bum shoulder. All of those ISO cams on Crosby and Malkin are finally paying off!! Don't you see? This is pure, unadulterated joy for The Fuhrer. Now just get used to the new catch phrase: Stanley Cup Champion Sidney Crosby!! Woo hoo! <_<

Do not tell me they aren't trying. I'm not reading the board right now, but I would bet a whole lot of money that you're still bitching, still saying they're losers that they're not worth s***. You make me absolutely sick. No matter what happens in this game, you make me absolutely sick.

Right now I get the feeling I'm only watching this game anymore to get the last glimpse of the team I love until Autumn. Really... truly.... depressing.