• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Snazzy

Respect to Penguins

Rate this topic

Just wanted to make a respect to Penguins thread. I think they deserve credit for making it to the SCF two years in a row. And they deserve props for pushing this '09 series to 7 games, despite being down 2-0 at the start of the series. Penguins have some solid tools in their bag of tricks, and their coach is doing one hell of a job for their team.

Respect to Penguins.

Go Wings! Lets keep the cup in Hockeytown where it belongs!

Just wanted to make a respect to Penguins thread. I think they deserve credit for making it to the SCF two years in a row. And they deserve props for pushing this '09 series to 7 games, despite being down 2-0 at the start of the series. Penguins have some solid tools in their bag of tricks, and their coach is doing one hell of a job for their team.

Respect to Penguins.

I will give credit to the coach. He sure doesn't look like a true coach, but he does know his s***.

I will give credit to the coach. He sure doesn't look like a true coach, but he does know his s***.

This guy took a team that was on the verge of not even making the playoffs and singe-handedly turned them into a cup contender. Bylsma gets major props.

They deserve some credit I suppose, but watching how badly the Pens acted in game 5...... The words Penguins and respect wont be said in the same sentence by me any time soon unless there's a lack there of in front of the respect.

Respect to Penguins.

Wow, never thought I would see this post from you of all people, lol. Despite the idiotic bluster, myself and other Pens fans have spewed here over the last few weeks, I think it is pretty obvious what kind of organization the Red Wings are and how hard they are to beat. The Wings have my ultimate respect, and if they win tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that they are the better team.

they have played a great series and if they win tonight then they will be fully deserving champions. with the exception of game 5, they have been the better team in this series IMO and the wings have ozzie to thank that this has even gone to 7 games.

I absolutely respect Dan Bylsma,his work is really great!

but is very hard to respect Cindy & Vagino.. Diving,Vicious slashing..Yeah great skills but no leadership...

Pasha & Henk=other level!!!

Go 13 & 40!!!

The Pens have talked s*** all series long (Talbot's comments regarding Hossa, Pens players accusing the Detroit bench of chirping at each other).

Every team gets chippy on the ice. Every team cheats. Every team has guys that other teams fans don't like (Pens fans hate Hossa, Chicago fans hate Kronwall).

BUT I can't respect teams that TALK s*** to the media off the ice. Zero respect.

Screw the Pens for this reason alone.

I'd like to punch every Wings fans that used Bettman as an excuse. But this is the internet and I can't punch anyone. But, I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm a tough guy in real life. I'm 8 foot 14 inches tall and I weight 360 lbls and have 1% body fat. I can throw a spear 400 yards.

The Pens have talked s*** all series long (Talbot's comments regarding Hossa, Pens players accusing the Detroit bench of chirping at each other).

Every team gets chippy on the ice. Every team cheats. Every team has guys that other teams fans don't like (Pens fans hate Hossa, Chicago fans hate Kronwall).

BUT I can't respect teams that TALK s*** to the media off the ice. Zero respect.

Screw the Pens for this reason alone.

Isn't it funny how the wings have a habit of getting under a team's skin so much that even off the ice they run their mouths about something? It happened to all 4 teams we played last year, and really it's happened to 4 teams this year lol.

Isn't it funny how the wings have a habit of getting under a team's skin so much that even off the ice they run their mouths about something? It happened to all 4 teams we played last year, and really it's happened to 4 teams this year lol.

This thread does a good job of separating the actual hockey fans from the Wingtards. Living in metro Detroit, I know plenty of both. The fact that the Wings have been so good for so long seems to breed more and more Wingtards that can't see anything past the red sweaters.