• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zackisonfire

What will..

Rate this topic

I'm a Wings fan in Ohio, but 20 Minutes from Pittsburgh. I'll be in a bar packed full of Pens fans, I the only one in red. So yes i'll be drinking smoking and perhaps fighting. Go Wings!!! beat the living s*#%! out of Pittsburgh! I can't take another Pittsburgh championship so soon after the last one.

I have a couple multi pack cases I been sippin on during the playoffs, one of Sam Adams and one of Leininkugel. I spend a little more on my beer habit during the playoffs. During the regular season I usually stick to Labatts.

Bought myself a 2-liter of diet Faygo Root Beer. Sort of made a pact with myself to drink less earlier and maybe if things go really well I'll fringe of that pact a little later on.

150px-Wild_Cherry_Pepsi.jpg

Every playoff game since '96

Cherry pepsi is good stuff! I'll be sticking with Miller Lite tonight though, and as per tradition I drink one shot for every goal the wings score. I was pretty drunk Game 5 and holy hell Game 7 of the 2002 Conference Finals had me going too!

Bell's Oberon out of a frosty mug, but a Silver Cup will be better. :beerbuddy:

If I can find the Bell's Lager on the east side of the state - that will be it. I miss Kalamazoo days for beer runs sometimes!