• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Trapt1307

Lidstrom's Real Injury

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Okay, this is a legitimate question coming from a female - what do they do medically for a damaged ********?

Surgery to fix it or remove it. If Lids is playing perhaps it wasn't that bad.

Wow. That's pretty brave of you considering your team has Cindy no- balls Crosby as their captain.

sindballs.jpg

(Picture by Spinner)

If your really serious about finding them check Bettman's mouth..(under his tongue)

Edited by beepbeep

Sharp was interviewed on TSN's OTR yesterday and denies doing it because he doesn't remember doing it. The link offers the interview.

Interesting, I thought I remember reading articles about Sharp calling Lids and saying sorry. Guess he didn't really mean it.

Rumor has it Lidstrom was forced into surgery to remove the injured ********, now he's down to 4.

How did I miss this comment two years ago? This might be the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums.

And I second the terrified moment of wondering if this was a new thread, too.

i started reading the first post in the thread and it calmed my fears

horrible timing though, its like youre trying to jinx him... especially right after he was choosen captain for one of the (not so) all start teams

Guest Heaten

Sharp cost Red Wings a cup. I use to think he was one of the few on the Blackhawks that had some class... guess not.

cusimano_brothers reviving this thread and the reaction to it reminds me of the scene in Tommy Boy when Tommy's pissing on the side of the road and Richard is slowing driving away, causing Tommy to panic and piss all over himself as he frantically tries to reach for the car in mid-stream, when it was all just a false alarm anyways. "JESUS, RICHARD WHAT THE HELL'S GOTTEN INTO YOU!?"