• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott Krist

Wing fans in Atlanta!

Rate this topic

Where's everyone at? Win or lose my ass is getting drunk.

Scott...one of the guys I met at Game 2 is from atlanta.. let me get his screen name for you. I think he drove to Detroit yesterday though for this game... He'd been to all the SCF games so far.. He's new to the site as well.

Good stuff! they're few and far between down here. I go into a bar thinking they'll surely have game 6 of the stanley cup finals on the big screen over game 3 of the NBA finals. . . Absolutely NOT! Most people around here don't even realize the Stanley Cup Finals are going on.

Hello Blue Land it's nice to see you here. One of these YEARS maybe It'll be a Wings vs Thrashers final. . . Yeah, probably not gonna happen but I can dream!

Hey guys!! Just wanted to throw y'all a response since I don't know any Red Wingers in Atlanta, except my friend who I converted. I got her to fall in love with Kozy, so she's loves both teams. Wings/Thrashers final! That would be sick!

Hey guys!! Just wanted to throw y'all a response since I don't know any Red Wingers in Atlanta, except my friend who I converted. I got her to fall in love with Kozy, so she's loves both teams. Wings/Thrashers final! That would be sick!

But that'd mean that the Thrashers would have to be good.... :P

It sucks that Detroit isn't going to ATL or Tampa at all during the regular season this year.

-Z