• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DSM

Marian Hossa, merged

Rate this topic

Osgood ought to be more pissed at Hossa The Loser than anyone else because that worthless punk not only cost him a fourth Cup (which was most definitely deserved), but probably a spot in the Hall of Fame. Hell, Ozzie should have been hoisting the Conn Smythe a couple hours ago, but that worthless loser Hossa couldn't score just one goal for the 7.5 mil he "earned". Hell, Lids played twice as well as he did and he's got a catastrophic testicular injury.... So I guess Hossa just doesn't have the balls to make it in this league.

Go to Russia, Maryanne. You're no longer welcome here. Ottawa hates you. Pittsburgh hates you. Detroit destests you. Atlanta doesn't know who you are.... Just piss off already.

who actually counts those for record? some monkey who is supposedly unbiased saying ohhh thats a giveaway or ohhh thats a takeaway

just wondering what the margin of error is for some stat that can go either way

Stats are just what they are, numbers. Somebody just commented about how Hossa gives away the puck too much.......I just mentioned that he takes it away more than he gives it up.

I would like to thank most of you for proving how stupid you really are. You wave the Hossa flag all year long then when we get in the finals and he gets shut down by his former team you all throw him under the bus. Sounds like fair weather fans to me.

I didn't like his style of play during the regular season either, but he was at least SCORING then.

He can skate around like a wimp all season long and score 40 goals but if he doesn't do anything in the playoffs he's just NOT worth the trouble.

Hossa helped get us to the playoffs...

I find it sick how quick you guys turn on him.

I'm not turning on him. He's a good player. I'm just trying to understand what we should expect from him. Now I know.

He's the biggest salary UFA the Red Wing's fans can blame.

It's not like we are going to blast Franzen for not scoring, he is going to be here for another 15 years so obviously it has to be the guy we will most likely lose.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stats are just what they are, numbers. Somebody just commented about how Hossa gives away the puck too much.......I just mentioned that he takes it away more than he gives it up.

i am just trying to understand who actually records the takeaway/giveaway stat thats all... i see a huge margin of error (left up to the eye of the beholder) that would render that stat useless.

I would like to thank most of you for proving how stupid you really are. You wave the Hossa flag all year long then when we get in the finals and he gets shut down by his former team you all throw him under the bus. Sounds like fair weather fans to me.

he was supposedly the player that wanted it most... yet played as though he wanted it the least.

Flip and him should change up their salaries after seeing their efforts in the deciding game

Edited by OsGOD

What are you, delusional? We've had no problems getting into the playoffs in the past 20 years or so, all but one without that Hossa loser. He joins the team and the Wings finish just about as well as they did in the previous handful of seasons (a little worse, actually). That worthless piece of trash had nothing to do with Detroit's success this year, and everything to do with the team's failure. He ought to donate the salary he made this year to the people of the city he abused.

Just a simple observation.

(From babynames.com)

MARIAN

The meaning of the name Marian is Sea Of Bitterness

The origin of the name Marian is English

Hauntingly fitting don't you think?

When he's making 7.4 mill a year to score goals, then no, having a positive ratio like that means NOTHING when he hasn't scored anything.

Son.

Yea sonny boy, you're right.......Hossa didn't step up. But Ive got a newsflash for ya......we had a 3-2 lead after a dominant game 5, and when the s*** was on the line in games 6 & 7, I'm having a hard time finding any of our "studs" who took the bull by the horns and willed their way to any major offensive outburst. Sure you guys continue to bash Hossa, and that's your right. I've never said he hasn't underachieved, but once your hard on for Hossa goes away and you look at things objectively, you'll realize that there's enough blame to share with a few others on this team. You win as a team, just as you lose as one. s***, the Pens beat us tonite without the puss. Right SON???

but how did he supposedly get us to the playoffs, by playing the perimeter and doing things behind the play off the score sheet?

No, he did that by SCORING. what did he not do this playoff season? score

Yea sonny boy, you're right.......Hossa didn't step up. But Ive got a newsflash for ya......we had a 3-2 lead after a dominant game 5, and when the s*** was on the line in games 6 & 7, I'm having a hard time finding any of our "studs" who took the bull by the horns and willed their way to any major offensive outburst. Sure you guys continue to bash Hossa, and that's your right. I've never said he hasn't underachieved, but once your hard on for Hossa goes away and you look at things objectively, you'll realize that there's enough blame to share with a few others on this team. You win as a team, just as you lose as one. s***, the Pens beat us tonite without the puss. Right SON???

This is the Hosssa thread. There's no reason to bring up how horribly Stuart played or how bad Lebda is or the fact Sammy lead the league in logo-hunting.

If you can't handle that hossa is getting hammered for being a gutless no-show in the series he supposedly came to Detroit for, TOO ******* BAD. Son.

OK, let's play it your way. Who of our stars do you want to blame? Zetterberg, who shut down some of the best forwards in the league AND scored plenty of points? Franzen, who scored like monster he is? Datsyuk, who missed a handful of games with an injury, but came back to spark the game to a decisive victory in a critical game five?

Hossa stands alone as the one offensive "star" who completely sucked in this postseason - especially in the final round. He couldn't have played worse if he had money riding on Pittsburgh.

I hope you are not referring to me. And he didn't just get shut down this series. He had a couple goals in the game 4's and thats pretty much it.

TSN’s Ray Ferraro made some great points following Pittsburgh’s clutch game 6 victory saying Hossa looks like he’s scared to touch the puck or do anything with it. He said Hossa is playing like the smallest guy on the ice. I agree with that. Hossa’s not throwing the body much; not making impact hits, forechecking and owning the neutral zone as well as he can or as well as Mike Babcock probably wants. If anything, it should of be him stepping up to shadow Evgeni Malkin during Datsyuk’s absence.

Like it or not Hossa WILL take the brunt of this epic failure... It maybe unfair, but that's just how it's gonna be... Deal with it.

It's fair based on his salary and regular season performance. But the thing is, now I know what to expect from him if he stays a Wing. I won't expect anything more than great defense and goals that barely hit double digits.

This is the Hosssa thread. There's no reason to bring up how horribly Stuart played or how bad Lebda is or the fact Sammy lead the league in logo-hunting.

If you can't handle that hossa is getting hammered for being a gutless no-show in the series he supposedly came to Detroit for, TOO ******* BAD. Son.

Who mentioned Stuart, Sammy or Lebda (but since you think that those guys our our "studs", that pretty much confirms the fact that you talk out of your ass)? Lmao.....how funny would it be if Holland decides to keep Hossa? You're liable to blow a gasket.

Who mentioned Stuart, Sammy or Lebda (but since you think that those guys our our "studs", that pretty much confirms the fact that you talk out of your ass)? Lmao.....how funny would it be if Holland decides to keep Hossa? You're liable to blow a gasket.

:lol:

You are the one whining about what is being said about hossa in the HOSSA THREAD. I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Son.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

And not one of those guys added together makes what Hossa alone makes, yet you seem to be on his nuts.

is that you flip?

OK, let's play it your way. Who of our stars do you want to blame? Zetterberg, who shut down some of the best forwards in the league AND scored plenty of points? Franzen, who scored like monster he is? Datsyuk, who missed a handful of games with an injury, but came back to spark the game to a decisive victory in a critical game five?

Hossa stands alone as the one offensive "star" who completely sucked in this postseason - especially in the final round. He couldn't have played worse if he had money riding on Pittsburgh.

I don't play the blame game......I think it's cowardly. But you'd think that somebody would have stepped up and scored a goal or two in the last two games. To my recollection, Hossa's isn't the only player on this team who's paid to score goals.

I don't play the blame game......I think it's cowardly. But you'd think that somebody would have stepped up and scored a goal or two in the last two games. To my recollection, Hossa's isn't the only player on this team who's paid to score goals.

I blame you for keeping this thread going.