• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheOwl

Osgood

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

At least you owned up to it. You were one of the most ridiculously outspoken people against Ozzie (some ridiculous s*** at that) and he showed up more than anyone else these playoffs.

<3 Ozzie

Edited by Shoreline

In the midst of all this Hossa bashing, we should all thank Osgood for proving the majority of us wrong. Thank you Chris for getting us to the finals.

Ozzie is the man, and he has the Conn Smythe in my heart :)

Ozzie WAS this team. If I were him I'd have serious trouble looking my teammates in the eye after being hung out to dry so often.

I'm more sad that Ozzie may never be considered an all time elite hall of famer now that he lost this game.

Osgood deserved more, he was strong throughout.

This loss was not his fault.

(but it still hurts)

:ph34r:

Yes he was probably the reason they penguins didn't win the series in 5 games.

I do not like Osgood very much, but he was great in these playoffs. But still, some people overrate him - "took Wings to SC final" are you joking? Not to mention a very soft 2nd goal in game 7 of the SC final. But overall, he was awesome!

Stuart killed us ... simple as that.

Only if you think two goals is an insurmountable object to overcome with the talent on this team... It's not. On the first goal the Pens did a great job of learning the habits of our team and picked off the puck. Stuart didn't mishandle it.

I do not like Osgood very much, but he was great in these playoffs. But still, some people overrate him - "took Wings to SC final" are you joking? Not to mention a very soft 2nd goal in game 7 of the SC final. But overall, he was awesome!

Where the hell was his defense on that second goal? The entire team should have shown up tonight, instead of just Ozzie. He deserved better tonight.

What the F&)K ever dude. If the defenseman had played the puck he would have atleast had a chance. Ozzy was hung out to dry many times in the Finals. Our defense played way worse than they should have and are to blame for this choke.

It was a softie, but he did hold the fort to 2 GA (and a 2.00 GAA) so I can't complain. Scoring wasn't there when we needed it tonight.

Where the hell was his defense on that second goal? The entire team should have shown up tonight, instead of just Ozzie. He deserved better tonight.

What the F&)K ever dude. If the defenseman had played the puck he would have atleast had a chance. Ozzy was hung out to dry many times in the Finals. Our defense played way worse than they should have and are to blame for this choke.

I do not blame this loss on Ozzie. But this 2nd goal was weak. That said, the team in front of him just couldn't get the job done.

thanks ozzie, you played great and saved us a number of times.....

until october the only ozzie in my life is OZZIE GUILLEN!!!!!

p.s. I like the tigers...much more than i like the hawks

Who would have imagined after Hasek gets pulled that Ozzie would have been playing in Back to Back Finals ? Maybe I'm biased but its quite a story in itself.

Congrats on a great season that just came up short.