• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Snazzy

What are your feelings on that Icing goal?

Rate this topic

The Red Jersey touched the puck like they were expecting the whistle, then the unexpected bad giveaway occurred. I think that bad goal ruined the game.

I understand bad (non)-calls happen, but HOW THE HELL does the linesman miss that? He was standing right there.

What is your feeling on the bad goal?

Edited by Snazzy

Guest Shoreline

It's a conspiracy. Bettman told the refs not to call icing on the Penguins so Crosby would win the cup.

Edited by Shoreline

No feelings, Penguins won the Cup- That's it

Ditto... If our offense hadn't taken a dirt nap in the last two games, it would be a moot point. We lost, they won. End of story.

Icing or not the first 54 minutes of the game the Wings played like they didnt give a s***.

That's not at all how the first 54 minutes was, at all. Wings had their chances in the 3rd. The hole was too deep

Edited by Snazzy

It was a bad goal. That no one but us cares about. Kinda like the elbow to the head that caused the turnover right after the icing. As much as that sucks, it's done, time to move on.

No suprise, after game 3, it was easy to see how the refs were going to call the series. Im not pissed, not angry but i lost a whole lot of interest in watching playoff hockey this year.

Kinda how I feel. I really had no excitement for watching this game and the loss was easiest to take. The regular season loss to the Islanders pissed me off worst. The officiating was awful in the playoffs.

That's not at all how the first 54 minutes was, at all. Wings had their chances in the 3rd. The hole was too deep

That is 100% how it was. Even with 10 minutes left in the third down 2 the Pens were still getting every loose puck and it was all because they were skating twice as hard as the Wings. How many times did the Wings have one guy carry the puck into the zone and then only one player in with him. Thus having no options and having to turn the puck over. The whole game the Wings never got the 2nd man in on the forecheck to give the first man an option. The Pens did it all series. The last two games came down to one thing. Skating hard. The Pens did it and the Wings did not.

Stuart is to blame for it.

All Stuart.

I agree with this too. Stuart took the puck like he was expecting a whistle. When it never happened, the pens were on the pressure for the giveaway

Hossa didn't score

Zetterberg didn't score

Datsyuk didn't score

Franzen didn't score

Lidstrom didn't score

That's why we lost the game. The non-icing call sucked, but whatever. Fleury played great, their defense was amazing. They deserved to win and we didn't.

Well did anyone notice that Stuart took that dumb penalty early in the game (when I really thought we were going to go down) then he turned over the puck to give up the first goal and then he made a bad pinch against the boards and left Kronwall back to fend for himself on the 2-on-1 for the 2nd goal. If we have anything to place blame on, I would say it was Brad Stuarts bad decisions tonight but there are a lot of factors that played into the Wings losing. We had 17 giveaways before the 3rd period. You cannot expect to win like that.