• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Urgi

How sad are you at the moment?

Rate this topic

Not as bad as i expected, and i dont know why..

Me, too. I thought I'd be vomiting. I think it'll hurt more when the commercials come out and the media starts talking about how Crosby is now the Real Deal (despite being invisible in the finals). It'll take time to sink in, right now I'm a little angry, moreso than sad.

I had come to accept that "it wasn't gonna happen" about 1/2 way through the game. I had a very bad dream about this game two nights ago, and it came true in spades. Had a couple of days to adjust to the thought.

However, my 10 year old son took it pretty hard. It also helped me too when I "talked him off the ledge". He took a hot shower before bed, and was fine afterwards.

I'm not sad. I told everyone who would listen during the off-season that you cannot retain an entire cup-winning roster and expect to win back-to-back cups. The hunger will not be there. So right now, I'm feeling justified and ******* pissed that a collective group worth 56M couldn't pull this thing off.

I dont feel as bad as I thought I would either, my girl friend is home from work at about 11:30 she will probably be afraid to call me but Im alright, I think having won the cup last year helps, I turned off the TV for the cup presentation wasnt interested in watching that Im sure I'll see enough of that for a long time.

I'm pissed!!!! When the Pens scored the 2nd goal, I threw my cell phone across the room while screaming "We lost!!" I'm now pathetically trying to piece it back together.....the LCD screen doesn't work, nor does the speakerphone, but I got it back to where I can still dial and receive calls. I just can't tell who's calling, and since I rely so heavily on the phone's contact list to call folks, I don't know anyone's actual number, making it pretty worthless.

This won hurts terribly. I really wish it was a blowout. The fact that we score one late AND hit one off the post just makes this hurt oh so much more. Oh, and the Pens winning the Cup at the Joe doesn't help.

I am a die hard fan and I am ******* PISSED OFF. Now I have to see and listen about the pens winning the cup from the "old" detroit team and its a turning point in there club that they will be the team of the next decade, I'm getting sick again.

I feel crappy, about the same as the loss to the Ducks in 07. I'll be fine tomorrow and will move on.

Same here. Disappointed, but not suicidal. Changing the channel to a movie as soon as the horn sounded, helped. I didn't see any celebrations, no Bettman, no handshake line, nothing. I don't even know who won the Conn Smythe (after tonight, it should be Flower, not Sid or Geno).

I don't know if we played "half assed." It's game SEVEN. But, I think our stars (Nick, Dats, especially) were playing a lot more hurt than they were willing to let on. We looked worn out, not half assed.

Edited by ChicksDigScars

I'm not that disappointed for a few reasons

1) we just won last year.

2) Pittsburgh outplayed us fair and square for honestly a lot of that series.

3) Bylsma is someone I can be a fan of.

4) I didn't watch the last 30 seconds, didn't hear the end, didn't see any of the presentation or hear any postgame interviews so I have no visual or audio memory of the moment we lost.

5) The Wings were half-assed and unmotivated all year and they didn't really deserve to win it, I don't think. Most talented team, almost certainly, but not the hardest-working by a long shot.