• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dklotz

Either way it was a great year...

Rate this topic

I don't post here often but I read the forums everyday.... This is just my opinion so I would appreciate it if people don't flame me if you don't agree with what I'm saying.....

Even though we lost the way that we did you still have to admit it was a great year for Red Wings hockey.... They played well the entire season and made it to game 7 of the Stanley cup finals, so I am personally very proud of the team and what they accomplished this year.... Even though we lost, the Red Wings showed that they are still the model NHL team and the fans showed the world why we are Hockeytown USA....

It really astonishes me how people absolutely love this team when they win and are so fast to turn on those same players when we loose... It's true that Hossa didn't have a good finals or even playoffs, but he played great the entire season.... Players have bad games and series like Hossa did this year and come back the next year and have a great year.... If I remember correctly Pavel had a few playoff runs like Hossa did in the past and had great seasons after.... You'd be foolish to say you would never want him on your team because of a few bad series.....

What it really comes down too it people here are too spoiled from the success that we've had over the last 15 years... You can't win every time you make it to the finals and unfortunately that happened to us this year.... People need to cool off and remember all the great moments the Wings have provided us in the last season.... Hopefully this makes the Wings want it more and they'll come out next year with a better effort overall...

As much as I don't like it when Crosby complains you have to admit he's a great player and the Penguins are a great team.... They played better than the Wings did the last two games and deserve to win because of their effort...

Go Wings!!!