• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
EdmWingsFan

Brad Stuart Hands The Pens Victory

Rate this topic

He should go back to Rocky Mountain House Alberta, and learn how to make passes without throwing them to the other team.

And he always picks the worst time to pinch in. Him and Kronwall both suck at knowing when to pinch and when not to. That's why they face so many

2 on 1's.

Stuart had the wrong time to have a bad game, but it's the rest of the team that should have won game 6 when Ozzy gave us a chance, and tonight the team except Ozzy played like they didn't want it. Stuart had a lot of big games for us to take us to the finals so lay off him IMO.

Edited by Zeowingsfan

And he always picks the worst time to pinch in. Him and Kronwall both suck at knowing when to pinch and when not to. That's why they face so many 2 on 1's.

Everyone but Nick was pretty guilty of making ill-timed pinches in this series. At some point someone's got to take these guys aside and ask them if maybe keeping the puck in is worth a nearly guaranteed goal against. If you're not sure, don't step up.

brad stuart was a big reason we even made it to game 7, he had a bad game, but as a team so did EVERYONE else. stop all of the scape goating. i am just as pissed at the next guy, but this is stupid. the red wings tonite were the sloppiest they have been all playoffs. besides lids, filp, and helm i didn't see the any other wing playing their 100% best. the other team did what it took. the wings didn't.

brad stuart was a big reason we even made it to game 7, he had a bad game, but as a team so did EVERYONE else. stop all of the scape goating. i am just as pissed at the next guy, but this is stupid. the red wings tonite were the sloppiest they have been all playoffs. besides lids, filp, and helm i didn't see the any other wing playing their 100% best. the other team did what it took. the wings didn't.

It's the night we lost the Stanley Cup, there isn't going to be a lot of coherent thoughts going around. Fact is Stuart played like a damn abortion tonight, and sadly that's how many will think of his playoffs. Even though he played really strong when he stepped up during Lidstrom's injury vs. Chicago and was a big part of our PK even doing remotely anything positive.

It's funny this thread is here on this day. I think it was just a day or two afer the Cup was won last season, everyone was all up Stuarts ass. After last seasons playoff performance, I was no completely sold on him. I was one of the few on here, not wanting him to be re-signed. And certain posters who are still posting tonight on here were all over my ass about it. Praising him for his good deeds. He has been over paid and over hyped since the Joe Thornton trade that involved him.

If they dont trade him i could see him doing the same thing in the future, get him out of detroit please. Along with rafalski, we need a couple new Defense. And another thing is that is if we had datsyuk 100% this whole series from game1 i guaruntee you this series wouldnt have gone to 7, probably 5. Anyways its over. Done with.

Funny thread. It's Stuart's fault! It's Stuart's fault!

How about Osgood making the save he should've made on goal #2 and we'd be likely celebrating right now. Talbot was shooting all the way. That was obvious. Osgood was too far to his right and left way too much net to Talbot's right - so, so easy to pick, which he did. Did noone see the guys faces right after? Did no-one 'hear' the crowds silence? That was the turning point in the game. And this coming from me - who stood by him all season while he was called a bum around here.

Down 1-0, you are only thinking, one goal - one, and we're tied. But down two? f***. Now we need to score three to win. Big difference in your mindset.

Ozzie needed to make that save and he didn't. What a long ******* summer ....

Stu had a bad game, and it came at the worst time. For the most part I think he had a good playoffs.

What it comes down to isn't the goals against, but the lack of goals for. We had the best offense in the regular season, but it seems like we had the worst when it mattered.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Funny thread. It's Stuart's fault! It's Stuart's fault!

How about Osgood making the save he should've made on goal #2 and we'd be likely celebrating right now. Talbot was shooting all the way. That was obvious. Osgood was too far to his right and left way too much net to Talbot's right - so, so easy to pick, which he did. Did noone see the guys faces right after? Did no-one 'hear' the crowds silence? That was the turning point in the game. And this coming from me - who stood by him all season while he was called a bum around here.

Down 1-0, you are only thinking, one goal - one, and we're tied. But down two? f***. Now we need to score three to win. Big difference in your mindset.

Ozzie needed to make that save and he didn't. What a long ******* summer ....

Perfect shot top corner. Not many goalies are going to make that save.