• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Selke13

What are you doing now?

Rate this topic

I'm listening to Linkin Park and cutting myself while crying tears into my diary positioned amidst a myriad of assorted pills.

reading people attack other people on here and such when its uncalled for. its just sad.

There are some classy fans in some of the threads on this forum. So it isn't all doom and gloom thats for sure. I am taking the time to post some positive threads before I head to bed. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. Not because I am disappointed in the Wings losing game 7, but because I am no longer eagerly anticipating the Wings next playoff game. The 3 days between game 6 and 7 were just so exciting. I was so anxious. When the game was over and the Pens were carrying around the trophy, I felt a huge amount of negative energy leave me. I felt so relieved that it was over. Disappointed the Wings didn't win it, but relieved that the season was over and the Pens had EARNED the victory. It wasn't given to them thats for sure.

The next 3+ months are going to be nice and relaxing until I go up to Traverse City for training camp in September. I will then catch hockey fever again and won't be able to wait until the season starts back up. Until then, summer will be quite boring.

getting ready for bed... fun filled day awaits tomorrow

Your avatar is freaking hilarious and yeah in all actually I'm doing the same exact thing, really not nearly as bothered with the Wings loss today as I thought I'd be.

There are some classy fans in some of the threads on this forum. So it isn't all doom and gloom thats for sure. I am taking the time to post some positive threads before I head to bed. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. Not because I am disappointed in the Wings losing game 7, but because I am no longer eagerly anticipating the Wings next playoff game. The 3 days between game 6 and 7 were just so exciting. I was so anxious. When the game was over and the Pens were carrying around the trophy, I felt a huge amount of negative energy leave me. I felt so relieved that it was over. Disappointed the Wings didn't win it, but relieved that the season was over and the Pens had EARNED the victory. It wasn't given to them thats for sure.

The next 3+ months are going to be nice and relaxing until I go up to Traverse City for training camp in September. I will then catch hockey fever again and won't be able to wait until the season starts back up. Until then, summer will be quite boring.

oh I know there are, its just getting harder and harder to find them. I understand people are upset tonight, I am too. But I dont get the whole taking it out on other posters thing.

well done, pitt was the better club tonite, very choked right now, on my 10th drink tonite, pumped for next seasin, i will not slep wellll toonite

oh I know there are, its just getting harder and harder to find them. I understand people are upset tonight, I am too. But I dont get the whole taking it out on other posters thing.

Meh, no changing the minds of people who are dead set in looking for reasons why the Wings lost and pointing to scapegoats on the team or the refs or the league for that matter. I was getting run down with the general attitude here. It seems after a disappointing loss in game 7 of the finals that the Wings fans have come out of their shells to give credit where credit is due. I am very proud of the members here that are trying to stay positive, but also giving kudos to the Pens. Shows they are true hockey fans.

Guest Shoreline
Meh, no changing the minds of people who are dead set in looking for reasons why the Wings lost and pointing to scapegoats on the team or the refs or the league for that matter. I was getting run down with the general attitude here.

You're not the only one.

Look no further, I am here ;):)

I am watching Jimmy Fallon right now until i motivate myself to do something else.

You're not the only one.

Tomorrow I will post a few more thoughts on this forum and then I will part ways with it for the most part for the rest of the summer. When hockey isn't being played, I like to step away from the game entirely and try to focus on other things. I will keep up with the news though.

If the posts stay positive, I may stick around and chat more though. Its refreshing to be talking with fans of hockey instead of biased Wings fans who believe that their team was robbed by a league conspiracy to give the Cup to Crosby so they give the Pens all the power plays and rig the final game. :D