• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Selke13

What are you doing now?

Rate this topic

hahah Im watching Jimmy too!

Yeah, I havent changed the channel since the game ended. Now that it just ended, I dont know what I am gonna do.............I guess Carson Daley it is!

You're not the only one.

Indeed ;)

Look no further, I am here ;):)

I am watching Jimmy Fallon right now until i motivate myself to do something else.

Ahh there you are! Driving recklessly down the road and "accidentally" throwing soft drinks out the window, no doubt. How is Jimmy Fallon? I never got around to watching his show.

Yeah, I havent changed the channel since the game ended. Now that it just ended, I dont know what I am gonna do.............I guess Carson Daley it is!

Bed for me.

Have a good night everyone. Sleep tight. I know it was a rough loss, but you always gotta look on the bright side of life.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Nightfall

Indeed ;)

Ahh there you are! Driving recklessly down the road and "accidentally" throwing soft drinks out the window, no doubt. How is Jimmy Fallon? I never got around to watching his show.

The only reason I was watching him is I never got around to changing the channel, haha

I actually like his show though.

I wish I had........like.........talent....or something so I could use this time I should probably be sleeping to do something productive.....or something.

Meh, no changing the minds of people who are dead set in looking for reasons why the Wings lost and pointing to scapegoats on the team or the refs or the league for that matter. I was getting run down with the general attitude here. It seems after a disappointing loss in game 7 of the finals that the Wings fans have come out of their shells to give credit where credit is due. I am very proud of the members here that are trying to stay positive, but also giving kudos to the Pens. Shows they are true hockey fans.

I'm not out to change any ones mind. I just find it sad that people cant post how they feel without getting jumped on. its mostly people right now trying to be positive haha. other people yelling at them and saying they are stupid.

Look no further, I am here ;):)

I am watching Jimmy Fallon right now until i motivate myself to do something else.

well look at that! easier to find than I thought!

Go screw yourself!

Just kidding ;)

:P

There are some classy fans in some of the threads on this forum. So it isn't all doom and gloom thats for sure. I am taking the time to post some positive threads before I head to bed. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. Not because I am disappointed in the Wings losing game 7, but because I am no longer eagerly anticipating the Wings next playoff game. The 3 days between game 6 and 7 were just so exciting. I was so anxious. When the game was over and the Pens were carrying around the trophy, I felt a huge amount of negative energy leave me. I felt so relieved that it was over. Disappointed the Wings didn't win it, but relieved that the season was over and the Pens had EARNED the victory. It wasn't given to them thats for sure.

The next 3+ months are going to be nice and relaxing until I go up to Traverse City for training camp in September. I will then catch hockey fever again and won't be able to wait until the season starts back up. Until then, summer will be quite boring.

I did not intend on this thread to be an outlet for distressed wings fan to bash other wings fans. I, too, am upset, but I was just looking for general reactions, thoughts, etc. Not so much complaints.

This team has a core which has a great upside. I am proud to call myself a wings fan. Growing up in Chicago, I liked to watch hockey. And good hockey. I am glad ESPN showcased such a good team in the mid 90's. The Blackhawks organization shunned an entire generation. I chose the red wings as my team, having played there countless times in my youth and beyond.

I just wanted to know how others felt about how others had reacted to tonights lose. I will dwell on it tonight, but like the red wings, look to the future tomorrow. I have no doubt in my mind that the wings will field an exceptional team next year, which I look forward to rooting for.

As one who is currently unemployed, I may be of the minority who are looking for work in the Motor City just so I don't have to watch the wings year in and year out on Center Ice. It would be a dream to own season tickets and watch such a group of guys display world-class skill night in and night out.

I have a headache and don't feel like going to bed. I'm just reading the posts around here to see what the best fans in the league have to say...

I always enjoy listening to fans that even in defeat, are gracious and respectable. I still can't believe we blew the series though. Hard to grasp.

The only reason I was watching him is I never got around to changing the channel, haha

I actually like his show though.

I wish I had........like.........talent....or something so I could use this time I should probably be sleeping to do something productive.....or something.

Well, the way I see it we can either start a traveling minstrel band, a Cirque du Solei knockoff, or a fake purse underground manufacturing operation. I feel all three have great potential. Which one would you be most on board for?

Hungry, cause I ate at 3pm

Just realised that I haven't had heartburn all day, I had had it since the playoffs began

contemplating shaving.

adding to the list,

Contemplating if i'm gonna be able to get to sleep and awake by 9:30am to watch the start of 24hrs of Le Mans.

Which, in 1955, was site of the worse accident in motorsports history. Given what else happened last in 1955, I'm a little nervous about the race.

What am I doing?!?... Fending off every dickweed, front-running, wannabe Pens fan that's coming out of the woodwork since "their team" won... Damn this week is gonna suck balls!

Guest Shoreline
Tomorrow I will post a few more thoughts on this forum and then I will part ways with it for the most part for the rest of the summer. When hockey isn't being played, I like to step away from the game entirely and try to focus on other things. I will keep up with the news though.

If the posts stay positive, I may stick around and chat more though. Its refreshing to be talking with fans of hockey instead of biased Wings fans who believe that their team was robbed by a league conspiracy to give the Cup to Crosby so they give the Pens all the power plays and rig the final game. :D

Yeah I was just talking to Electrophile about that. I like posting here and it's become a routine once again. I might post in other sections mostly, since I don't much dig the offseason speculation under a microscope, which includes what Red Wings player to throw under the bus, and also likely bulls*** about how the refs/league conspired to give the cup to the Penguins.

I did not intend on this thread to be an outlet for distressed wings fan to bash other wings fans. I, too, am upset, but I was just looking for general reactions, thoughts, etc. Not so much complaints.

This team has a core which has a great upside. I am proud to call myself a wings fan. Growing up in Chicago, I liked to watch hockey. And good hockey. I am glad ESPN showcased such a good team in the mid 90's. The Blackhawks organization shunned an entire generation. I chose the red wings as my team, having played there countless times in my youth and beyond.

I just wanted to know how others felt about how others had reacted to tonights lose. I will dwell on it tonight, but like the red wings, look to the future tomorrow. I have no doubt in my mind that the wings will field an exceptional team next year, which I look forward to rooting for.

As one who is currently unemployed, I may be of the minority who are looking for work in the Motor City just so I don't have to watch the wings year in and year out on Center Ice. It would be a dream to own season tickets and watch such a group of guys display world-class skill night in and night out.

This thread hasn't deteriorated into that and probably won't. Seems most of the people here are level headed. I am also very encouraged about the Wings future and I agree with your post entirely.

Good luck in your job search man. I know its rough out there, but keep your head up and keep working at finding a job. Things will turn around. Just gotta think positive.

Goodnight everyone!

Well, the way I see it we can either start a traveling minstrel band, a Cirque du Solei knockoff, or a fake purse underground manufacturing operation. I feel all three have great potential. Which one would you be most on board for?

Hmmm...... All three of those seem like they might require talent of some form, but making purses is probably easiest, so i think we should PURSE -UE that.........

What am I doing?!?... Fending off every dickweed, front-running, wannabe Pens fan that's coming out of the woodwork since "their team" won... Damn this week is gonna suck balls!

ugh this too. theres one guy who I went to school with, NEVER posts anything about anything hockey related on his facebook. Right now his status is "Penguins ftw....with all that youth. get used to it wings fans" literally the last time he had anything hockey related on there was after the Ducks knocked us out in 07. and it was something along the lines of the wings cant win because they are old. just stfu!!

Guest Shoreline
Bed for me.

Have a good night everyone. Sleep tight. I know it was a rough loss, but you always gotta look on the bright side of life.

Btw, don't I know you from another site?

btw i love the wings, but its easier to get over a loss of a series when u wernt the better team. lookign back we were lucky we didnt lose games 1 and 2 as well.

I DO think the wings were the better team; however, they made more mistakes (so maybe they werent the best team?????). But I am disappointed but not angry.