• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Sapirstein

I don't understand...

Rate this topic

I don't understand why the Wings were the first team to get penalize in almost every game during this final, giving the momentum to Pittsburgh by the same way???

I don't understand why Holmstrom was not effective at all during the final?

I don't understand why Franzen stopped scoring goals in the final?

I don't understand why Rafalski and Stuart played so crappy during the final?

I also don't understand why the Wings didn't have the killer instinct after game 5???

Ozzie was superb right until the end though!

BTW...

Congrats to the Detroit fans who stayed right until the end and celebrated the Stanley Cup, unlike the fans in Pittsburgh who left the building as soon as game 6 ended last year!

HUGE CONGRATS also to the fans at The Joe for booing that Bettman low ass rat during his hypocrit speech!!!

Great job Hockeytown! :thumbup:

I don't understand why the Wings were the first team to get penalize in almost every game during this final, giving the momentum to Pittsburgh by the same way???

Well technically it is because the Wings actually committed the first penalty. You understand how that works? Right?

Congrats to the Detroit fans who stayed right until the end and celebrated the Stanley Cup, unlike the fans in Pittsburgh who left the building as soon as game 6 ended last year!

HUGE CONGRATS also to the fans at The Joe for booing that Bettman low ass rat during his hypocrit speech!!!

Great job Hockeytown! :thumbup:

Ummm, did you make that up because it makes you feel better? Or do you really believe that.

LOOKY FANS IN THE STANDS

cup.jpg

Edited by Sneaky Pete